Newbie!!

Hoof_N_It06 GT

Yes it's dirty,IT'S BLACK
Established Member
Hey fellas and girls, just wanted to say hey and see if there is any gray areas for you guys to allow lightnings to hang out or is it cobras only? have respect for both as my mom has an 07' super snake. If you see me around the MD, DC area just honk at me. I drive an 03 lightning built by Woodbine Motorsports, its DSG with a harwood cowl hood. once again Hey to all!

Jared

jlbush

Established Member
Hey fellas and girls, just wanted to say hey and see if there is any gray areas for you guys to allow lightnings to hang out or is it cobras only? have respect for both as my mom has an 07' super snake. If you see me around the MD, DC area just honk at me. I drive an 03 lightning built by Woodbine Motorsports, its DSG with a harwood cowl hood. once again Hey to all!

Jared

Welcome! I'm not too clear on all the rules and everything, but I talked to another member on here who was talking to my buddy (who has an 04 Mach 1) and he said that there are some cobra only events, mustang/ford events, and things for everybody (even vettes! ;-) ...No, I don't have anything against vettes, but it's fun to pick on them sometimes.)

I'm not far at all from Andrews. I'll definitely be on the look out for your Lightning and I'm surprised I haven't seen you before. I have an 03 black cobra vert, but I might be in my DD when I see you, it's a black 02 GT (now flat black from the sun :lol1: )

See you around!

Hoof_N_It06 GT

Established Member
Welcome! I'm not too clear on all the rules and everything, but I talked to another member on here who was talking to my buddy (who has an 04 Mach 1) and he said that there are some cobra only events, mustang/ford events, and things for everybody (even vettes! ;-) ...No, I don't have anything against vettes, but it's fun to pick on them sometimes.)

I'm not far at all from Andrews. I'll definitely be on the look out for your Lightning and I'm surprised I haven't seen you before. I have an 03 black cobra vert, but I might be in my DD when I see you, it's a black 02 GT (now flat black from the sun :lol1: )

See you around!

Thanks! im sure we will run into each other sometime, my daily driver is a 2000 GT both have Wyoming plates, down in Waldorf all the time

jlbush

Established Member
Thanks! im sure we will run into each other sometime, my daily driver is a 2000 GT both have Wyoming plates, down in Waldorf all the time

What color is your 00 GT? I'm ALWAYS down in Waldorf too.....unfortunately lol

Hoof_N_It06 GT

Established Member
I've been good. My car has changed a lot since then to say the least lol. I see you still have that fast as all hell drag car. I'd kill for one of those things.

I see that it looks sick, yeah still have the rail, it sits in the garage in wyoming get to drive it about 3 times a year, hopefully get into the mile his in denver this year though

Users who are viewing this thread