Newbie to svt

Blown2v5.0

Established Member
Hey everybody. I've been around for a while on other forums. Decided to become a member here, looks like this is where all the fast cars hang out.

I'm currently rebuilding my 01' edge. Leaving the high compression nitrous 2v and going with a low compression vortech setup. My motor consist of mmr 950 stoker short block, -28cc pistons fly cut, stage 3 ported heads, mhs 2.5 blower cams. With a ported typhoon on top. Run through a kms built 4r with a 4000 stall.

I'm trying to wrap up my Intercooled s-trim install. It's a blow-thru setup with 2.87 pulley. I'm hoping to get mid 500 out of it on pump gas.

Just thought I would introduce myself and say hi..... Hi

Blown2v5.0

Established Member
a6890f16-1d9d-4f9c.jpg

a6890f16-1db9-df8c.jpg

a6890f16-1de1-a640.jpg

Blown2v5.0

Established Member
Nothing to fancy, but she runs good. 12.28@ 108 N/A--11.33@122 on a 150 shot on pump gas tune. Never got to run the race gas tune with the 12.5.1 compression setup

marvin54

BOOSTING!!!
Established Member
Welcome! hey wanted to know how dealing with MMR went i want to get a motor through them as well in the summer time. hows there customer service and most important how is the motor?

Blown2v5.0

Established Member
Customer service is great. They helped guide me when I first bought the motor from them over 3 years ago. Mark personally helped me out when I decided to change pistons and cams. I was worried about what CR to go with. Motor was running like a champ still after beating on it, too.

I've dealt with a lot of wpeople over the past few years building my mustang, and I do have to say mmr has the best customer service. I called them almost every other day, when I first bought, for a couple months before I ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread