Newbie Saying Hi

306fordgt

Established Member
I am just saying Hi since I registered for MACA. Hopefully I will get to meet some of you in the near future. I am from southeast PA and normally race at the grove and cecil.

I had one issue registering, I never got my confirmation e-mail:shrug:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Paul

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
Another Paul, awesome. Our numbers are growing. Welcome :) I'm sure we'll see you at the next meet.

-Paul

306fordgt

Established Member
I live in Kutztown if you have any idea where that is...kinda in between reading and allentown. I will get some pics up soon.

98mdsnake

Established Member
Welcome Paul. The Catoctin Mountain Cruise next weekend would be a good GTG to make your entrance!!!!! Hope to see you there

Mike

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I live in Kutztown if you have any idea where that is...kinda in between reading and allentown. I will get some pics up soon.

Hi Paul, welcome aboard!! I live in Morgantown just South of Reading. I am up in the Kutztown area atleast once a week. Our company does a lot of business with East Penn Mfg. Keep an eye out for a black '03 10th Anniversary Coupe. :thumbsup:

250psd

Established Member
Welcome Paul! I'm Dominic, my shop is out of Fleetwood and i'm from the Oley area. Nice to see someone closer by.

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
Yo paul I'm from Limerick/boyertown area. I'm up at the grove almost every weekend. Let me know if you want to get together up there some friday night. I might have already talked to you there. I talked to a couple guys with black 03's there this summer. Welcome aboard.

-Eric

Users who are viewing this thread