Newbie looking for Modular builder

ppochap

Established Member
I am new to MCT as of the first week of March. I am looking to get a longblock built to hold up to 25+ psi with complete head work. I hope to stay in Michigan so I don't have to shipped the LB out. I know there is Pauls High Performance who has done work for me in the past, Modular Perfromace in Novi (I have heard some good things about), Nelson, Alternative Auto and Livernois Motorsport. I know people like Alternative Auto for tuning but who is recommended for building?? Thanks for any advice you guys give!! Can wait to meet some fellow members!!

Eric91Z

Established Member
I say give Lidio a call at Alternative and see what he recommends. I know he has done some good modulars for the Marauder guys for sure. Not sure if he builds them in house or has others do them for the shop.

Either way, I highly recommend Lidio's input and knowledge, especially in regards to real world, street driven cars that see more than just Dyno time.

I have heard good stuff about MP, too.

ppochap

Established Member
MP is the best out of your list
Do you recommend anyone else that is not on my list?

Modular Performance in Novi
That is who I am leaning towards. Thanks!!

I say give Lidio a call at Alternative and see what he recommends. I know he has done some good modulars for the Marauder guys for sure. Not sure if he builds them in house or has others do them for the shop.

Either way, I highly recommend Lidio's input and knowledge, especially in regards to real world, street driven cars that see more than just Dyno time.

I have heard good stuff about MP, too.

Hey I talked to Lidio today. I have a appointment for him to check my a/f ratio after my whipple inlet modification. I will see what he has to say. But I might go with MP.

Users who are viewing this thread