Newbie lookin for a lil help!

Kill All Rice

First of all I would like to say you guys defenitely have the best forum for 94-98 cobra owners and now that I've kissed your asses I need a little help. I am looking for a 96-98 cobra in the NE area (I'm in RI). I probably need to get it this week b/c of spring break and the fact I work 6 days a week at a Ford dealership. My budget is 12,000, not a penny over b/c of those theives who run insurance companies. Anyways I really need help finding one, I've checked the market on this board and stangnet.com, corral.net and autotrader. If there is anything you guys know about please tell me. I used to post over at stangnet in the classic forum. Sunday my 68 coupe with a 351c 4v will be sold to get the cobra.
Thanks alot
Chris :beer:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Mystic For Sale

This is a Jan 23 ad, and it's South of you ...

S.C.O.A. Board

1996 Mystic Mustang Cobra For Sale:
No modifications - stock from air silencer to tail pipes with only a K&N air filter installed.

"4.6L DOHC engine with 5-speed and limited slip rear end. The Cobra option package includes black leather interior, AM/FM/Cassette/CD Mach 460 Sound System. Total Anti-Theft System. well maintained with Ford Replacement Parts including brakes, plugs/wires, radiator. Clean carfax report.
$12,500 OBO.
Northern VA.
Contact Jimmy at [email protected]
or 703-830-9291"

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread