Newbie here

Jtaubesvt

Established Member
Newbie here i've had my L for three months, its a 2000 an had 38k miles an got it for 15. I have added jet 6lber,cai, granatelli maf, borla exhaust (terrible) came on truck and rear shackles black upper an lower grills also truck came with black 22s ik ik way to big. so for my question ordering hids for truck gunna do 55w 5000k but what should i do with the fogs do yellow 3000 kit or just match the 5000?

so yellow or match 5k?

also whats the bulb number for the fogs?

Last edited:

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
Newbie here i've had my L for three months, its a 2000 an had 38k miles an got it for 15. I have added jet 6lber,cai, granatelli maf, borla exhaust (terrible) came on truck and rear shackles black upper an lower grills also truck came with black 22s ik ik way to big. so for my question ordering hids for truck gunna do 55w 5000k but what should i do with the fogs do yellow 3000 kit or just match the 5000?

so yellow or match 5k?

also whats the bulb number for the fogs?

Personally, I would match the headlights with the fogs otherwise it just looks tacky.

As for the mods you've done, what kind of tuning do you have done to the truck? With a 6#er and a MAF I would HIGHLY suggest a Dyno tune if you don't already have one. (Otherwise you may be looking for a new block:uh oh:)

Either way, welcome to the club and post up some pics of your truck when you get a chance :beer:

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
welcome to the site and like stated above match the headlights and the fogs it will look better. check out ddmtuning.com (if I remember right) they have great pricing and lots of guys have been happy with their HIDs.

Jtaubesvt

Established Member
Ya i was actually using that site an truck has xcal 3 tuned by dez...anyone know that bulb number we got like 5iin of snow right now not trying to get underthrere gutta love MA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread