newbie here

chicksnake

Established Member
Hi guys!! Been hanging around for a little while, thought I would finally join. I bought my 03 cobra a month and a half ago! And what can I say, love it!! :burnout: Ive learned alot while reading these posts! (still a long way to go) well just thought Id say hi to everyone! :-D

Last edited:

chicksnake

Established Member
wouldnt you rather see pics of the car??? lol how many of you seen a women drive this car?? and no I dont mean your ladies driving your car.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Welcome! :thumbsup: I know of one girl here in OK that has an 03'.

Got pics? you or the car will work :read:

SlowSVT

Established Member
Cool, a broad who slams gears in a supercharged Cobra :coolman:

Plan on any mods? You come to the right place :burnout:

Wecome to the board

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
chicksnake said:
wouldnt you rather see pics of the car??? lol how many of you seen a women drive this car?? and no I dont mean your ladies driving your car.

lol, no cause I own one so I know what the car looks like. :thumbsup:

mycobrababy04

Welcome aboard! Another woman here! I've got an 04 Cobra and I also just bought mine about a month and a half ago. I get alot of different reactions from men. Some say, "THAT'S YOUR COBRA?" :fm: Like it's so hard to believe that a woman could actually drive one or would want too especially someone my size I'm very petite. Other guys think it's the coolest thing. :thumbsup: I've always been a HUGE stang fan! I used to have a couple of 89 GT's. I just can't get enough of that adrenaline rush and there's nothing sweeter than being able to blow off some little shit in his modded honda. :lol:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
welcome to the board and congrats on a good decision, you'll love your cobra more and more every day!

as far as chicks driving Terminators, i know of 2 girls in lubbock. one has a sonic blue coupe and the other has a black vert, not common but definately a welcome surprise
enjoy the board
-tony

oldmodman

Established Member
Welcome to the site Sarah. You should be able to get just about any Cobra question answered here. Good choice on car color. I have an 03 Zinc Yellow Coupe, it's the only choice to make :)
If you want to know more about Yellow Mustangs, check out:

http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/index.html

You can register your Yellow Cobra on there and see how many Yellow Mustangs are in your area.

Users who are viewing this thread