Newbie here...

Boosted32V

Established Member
Just been reading some stuff on here and you guy's are very interesting to say the least. Looking foward to posting here. Boosted32v...:rolling: :read: :rolling:

Last edited:

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
Welcome! Love the car! How long have you had the KB blower? They are right down the street form me. Someday when I grow up, I'll have enough $$ to buy one.

Boosted32V

Established Member
I love it!!!

Originally posted by Alex_96Cobra
Welcome! Love the car! How long have you had the KB blower? They are right down the street form me. Someday when I grow up, I'll have enough $$ to buy one.

Instructions were very easy to understand and they talk to you in real person language. There TECH line is great and so is there customer service. I put the Blower on at 65k and now I have over 135k and no problems. I also have 4:30 gears so when I press the gas pedal I have instant TQ. Always a good thing in this world of LS1's!:D

<----LS1 Killer:burn:

Coop

XTreme Tech
Established Member
Originally posted by Boosted32V
Just been reading some stuff on here and you guy's are very interesting to say the least. Looking foward to posting here. Boosted32v...:rolling: :read: :rolling:
Damn newbies :-D

Still using returnless fuel setup and independent rear!
570rwhp/466tq on only 10.5 psi boost, 93 octane pump gas tune.
Official 1/4 mile: [email protected] 1.81 60' (limited only by the half-shafts and hot weather)
A 10 sec capable car!

A Cobra on the surface, a Viper underneath!
side1a.jpg
engine1a.jpg
coilover1b.jpg

Exterior - larger view || -- Engine-zoom in -- ||Chassis/Suspension

Other stuff (partial list):
T-56 R&R guide tube
T-56 R&R input shaft breakage
Spring cleaning

http://www.svttexas.com

TLush

Established Member
Welcome to the board. :beer:
Love the car, I have been seriously thinking about the KB. Is there any maintaince querks or other nuicences that you have run into, now that you have put 70g's on it?
:burnout:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Boosted32V

:beer: Welcome. Sweet car!:beer:

Boosted32V

Established Member
No problems to report...

Originally posted by TLush
Welcome to the board. :beer:
Love the car, I have been seriously thinking about the KB. Is there any maintaince querks or other nuicences that you have run into, now that you have put 70g's on it?

It has been a great car and blower combo, I have not done anything to it except change the Syn. oil in the front bearing case and shot some Syn. lube thru the zirk fittings on the back of the bearing case. She fires up with no drama evrytime I crank the key.:burnout:

Jon96cobra

Established Member
I have just joined too. I like the boards. I like getting info from oher Cobra owners rather than GT owners.

Coop,
I like the suspension on your car I was looking to do that down the road where did you get the parts.:thumbsup: How does it ride on the road? Where did you get the Coil overs?

Last edited:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by Jon96cobra
I have just joined too. I like the boards. I like getting info from oher Cobra owners rather than GT owners....

Ah, but what if we GT owners have had both. More specifically even, worked on both?

Jon96cobra

Established Member
Nothing against GT owners. Most of the info I get from GT owners about mods may work good and prefore great but for a Cobra you may not get the same result. I didn't mean to hurt anyone.

Last edited:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
No hurt feelings here. We do have a few members that are quite informed on both.

BTW What mods didn't work as well for the Cobra?

Boosted32V

Established Member
I guess I should mention that I have 3-GT's also. An 88, 01, 02. I have lowered the new ones and put on the basic bolt-ons, CAI, cat-back, TB's, PHP spacers. and these cars have really pepped up. I have noticed differences but not as much as a Cobra mill. When you modify the Cobras they really come alive with the basic bolt-ons. 'H'

Users who are viewing this thread