Newbie going to Mustang Week

585_Mustang01

Established Member
This is the first year i've decided i really want to get up and go to Mustang Week, also this is my first year with a Mustang:banana:. Do most resorts have special deals for people in Mustang Week?

Any information would help concerning my first time there, thanks guys

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Check the other threads guys. There are a few hotels that give extra discounts, but you will need to call them about it. Holidya Sands South is one of those. Also a few threads about groups of SVTP'ers that travel down together.

You guys will have a great time.

585_Mustang01

Established Member
Check the other threads guys. There are a few hotels that give extra discounts, but you will need to call them about it. Holidya Sands South is one of those. Also a few threads about groups of SVTP'ers that travel down together.

Thanks man, love to hear the great news, and i would love to travel down with a group of people

03SonicBlur

Established Member

oh I already did that, I'm just saying I am a newbie as well, thanks for the input though :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread