Newb

blkstang08

Established Member
WHat's up everybody. New here from Raleigh. Here are a few pics of my ride....

car395.jpg

blkstang08

Established Member
Thanks everyone! This is my 5th mustang. Nothin much under the hood.I've only had the car for 5 months and i bought it brand new. I ordered the hood from Cruizinconcepts.com. 3 1/2" cowl hood also the Roush kit all the way around and cdc scoops upper and lower. Waiting on my C&L intake manifold. I have the cold air intake, SCT tune, Mutha thumper cams, spec stage II clutch with spec aluminum flywheel, 3.73,JBA stainless steel long tubes o/r h-pipe and flowmasters and hurst shifter. Eibach pro kit springs. I think that is everything...Also for those people that have the rear Roush bumper, you can run your flowmasters. Don't spend $730 on thier crappy sounding mufflers. Just swith the right muffler with the left. hangers are in the same place. switch the tubes off the back right to left and weld your Roush tips on the flows after cutting the flows tips off. Don't waste your money if you have flowmasters. Roush says you need em but you don't.

96supersnake

Established Member
Easy mod for any good muffler shop! I happen to like my crappy sounding Roush mufflers ,with my off road H, they are Borla Stingers , if that is crap, but all is well!

blkstang08

Established Member
Well i know everyone has different likes and dislikes. They were just enitirely to loud. They were the off road rosuh mufflers. Maybe that was the difference cause they have a regular set too. Always been a fan of flowmasters. They have a sound like no other IMO. I was gonna go with a twin screw supercharger but since i ordered the C&L intake manifold i am gonna run a turbo.

96supersnake

Established Member
I do like the flowmaster , that is what I had on my last 4 stangs, so I decided to go a diff. route with the 3 valve. , yes mine are Roush offroads with a pypes offroad H, and it is loud , just the way I like it! I love the flowmasters on my 2 valve cars , but the sound is not the same on the 3v , that I have heard anyway.

Franchi

Established Member
Do you have any more shots of the hood? I've been actually looking into getting that specific one for about a month now but wasn't sure of it's build quality. I assume wherever you had it painted didn't have any issues with it?

Users who are viewing this thread