Newb here that loves SVTs and wants one bad

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
Well, I found this site thru another that I post in regularly when looking for good videos to watch. I am a Mustang and SVT fan thru and thru. Unfortunately, I dont own an SVT, but I do have a Stang and its the love of my life. Its a 1966 Coupe with a Humble Six banger in it. I am workin on the six and dont plan on beating anything exciting with it, lol, but it is different and it turns alot of heads. Again, I love this site and look forward to posting more often and asking some questions when it comes time to turbo and when I finally get my T5 tranny done. Oh, how do you get pics in the sig?
Matt

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Welcome to the site! :beer:

In order to get a picture in the sig, you have to host it someplace, and then put the URL of the picture inbetween
*img], except without the *. If you need more help, just ask. :thumbsup:

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
is that too big??? lol. Im having a VERY hard time getting angelfire to host any pics for me so its bein stupid. Anyone know anything better to use just to host pics for posting? I will make it ALOT smaller when I can
Matt

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Yeah, it's a bit too big, especially with the writing. Takes up the whole screen. Work on making it smaller, and you can put a link to the mods/work done to it in your sig. Looks like you're setting yourself up nicely. :beer:

You can use photobucket.com for hosting pics if you like. Fast, easy, and free. Just the way I like my women. ;-)

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
There, hows that? Thanks for the help and the welcome guys, like I said, this site was too kool for me to not want to start posting in!
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread