New ZR1 record. 10.66@132. ALL stock, even tires

mr2cam

Established Member
I'm interested to see what a stock 2012 GTR would do at MIR with those conditions

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
all you stupid mother****ers need to shut the **** up. I get it when the car really wasnt 100% stock but this ****er did it right.

mid 10 second car, STOCK! wow.

btw, WireEaTER, you avatar is so ****ing stupid, everytime I see it I hope u die and someone deletes that shit from here man. Good day!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
all you stupid mother****ers need to shut the **** up. I get it when the car really wasnt 100% stock but this ****er did it right.

btw, WireEaTER, you avatar is so ****ing stupid, everytime I see it I hope u die and someone deletes that shit from here man. Good day!

I'm glad I somewhat have an impact on your life. That's what I'm hear for bro...:beer:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member

YOU-MAD-BRO.jpg

R1Lello

Established Member
Amazing site, been a member a long time here, I get a vette, post a good run without insulting anyone and suddenly I'm name called, including some I use to compliment often. Amazing haters in here. If it's not a Ford, it sucks.....vettes suck, GTR's suck..........wow!!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Amazing site, been a member a long time here, I get a vette, post a good run without insulting anyone and suddenly I'm name called, including some I use to compliment often. Amazing haters in here. If it's not a Ford, it sucks.....vettes suck, GTR's suck..........wow!!

Obviously you don't have the ability to sense the sarcasm in here. We were just getting it all out there before the real haters did. Everyone of these threads turns into someone who really isn't impressed or rather have a Cobra for 1/3rd the price...

It's impressive but nothing spectacular in terms of WOW. Great driver, great car, that's it. Pretty much two identical posts were made last week which turned into shit storms in regards to stock/vs modified, yada-yada.

Last edited:

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
Oh WireEater, you make me laugh when im having crappy days. Some people need to know when you're being sarcastic. What ever happened to that guy from San Antonio that used to say all the stuff you're saying?

Four cam slam

Bacon Enthusiast
Established Member

Awsome man.ZR1 is the king........... PERIOD!
:beer:

Last edited:

Brandon619

Established Member
It's impressive but nothing spectacular in terms of WOW. Great driver, great car, that's it. Pretty much two identical posts were made last week which turned into shit storms in regards to stock/vs modified, yada-yada.

Nice glad to see you type something other than sarcasm.

Users who are viewing this thread