New zr1 at work!

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
We have a zr1 at work that we are building a nitrous kit for. The owner is the Prince of Dubai. He is partial owner in our company (Speedtech Nitrous). Our race team is helping him develop the sport of drag racing overseas. He has bought several promod cars, 10.5, drag radial and others.
Anyway, he bought the zr1 new and had it sent to our shop from the factory.
We have to develop and install a nitrous system for the car.
We haven't had any time to start doing anything with it yet, but hopefully will be soon. I will have plenty of pictures and video along the way. Here is a few I took the other day. The light in the shop sucks so bare with me..

zr1-18.gif

zr1-17.gif

zr1-16.gif

zr1-15.gif

zr1-11.gif

zr1-10.gif

SVTBMG

Banned
I want to have the sexy time with that car and B my L on its H's then make the little baby ZR1's, so I can have one for every day of the week and 2 on sunday.

Last edited:

NITMARE

Established Member
Sick man....and the owner is A prince in Dubai I am guessing....they are like Saudi Arabia and have 100's

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Gorgeous/sick. And Jeremy from Top Gear has the nerve to say 100k is a lot for this type or car. Give me a break.

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
Looks like it's missing some carbon fiber on the side skirts and the front. Looks good though. Love the black.

I guess the carbon fiber below the front bumper and on the side skirts are a option that you can get.

Last edited:

george.arnold

Established Member
Sick man....and the owner is A prince in Dubai I am guessing....they are like Saudi Arabia and have 100's

I'm guessinghis name is Sheikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Thani. He finances the Awesome/Al-Anabi Motorsports team. They compete with about 6 cars in ADRL and he is working to start a Top Fuel team.

edit: looks like its not the same guy

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I'm guessinghis name is Sheikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Thani. He finances the Awesome/Al-Anabi Motorsports team. They compete with about 6 cars in ADRL and he is working to start a Top Fuel team.

cant wait to see a guy in flip flops, a dress and headband climbing into a top fuel dragster :D

did you get to meet him? does he just hand people cash like jim carrey on dumb and dumber?

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member

It is the Al Anabi team. I posted the wrong link. My bad! Looking for the right one now.

nightstalker865

Established Member
Looks like it's missing some carbon fiber on the side skirts and the front. Looks good though. Love the black.

I guess the carbon fiber below the front bumper and on the side skirts are a option that you can get.

They ship the cars without them installed. They are usually laying in the car when they get to the dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread