New Z06 on cam/150shot is an animal!

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
well everyone is gonna have their work cut out to beat a cammed sprayed Z06.

cammed sprayed Ls1 fbodys are tough enough.

but the new Ls7 is just an ANIMAL.

there has been alot of talk on how the Ls7 wont hold power adders or nitrous. and alot have brought up the vid where the nitrous sprayed C6 Z06 melted a piston. to clarify, this was because the nitrous system was installed wrong. the nozzle was aligned so that the spray was going almost directly into the number 2 cylinder. it failed on the first run and melted that piston and ruined the sleeves of the block. any car with a bad nitrous install will fail

this Z06 in this vid has 1 7/8 kooks headers and stage 3 cam that made 554rwhp on stock tune.. NO TUNNING was done. then they add the 150shot. 708 rwhp. again no tunning, but probly changed the plugs. the dyno graph is abit choppy and tunning will clean that up and make great gains

here it is

http://www.horsepowerengineering.com/media/ZO6NOS.wmv

SpeedKillz

Established Member
New Z06 wth 700+rwhp :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
I eat em for breakfast/lunch/and dinner :lol1:

New Z06 :bowdown:

mustangbee

Established Member
Orr89rocz said:
well everyone is gonna have their work cut out to beat a cammed sprayed Z06.

cammed sprayed Ls1 fbodys are tough enough.

but the new Ls7 is just an ANIMAL.

there has been alot of talk on how the Ls7 wont hold power adders or nitrous. and alot have brought up the vid where the nitrous sprayed C6 Z06 melted a piston. to clarify, this was because the nitrous system was installed wrong. the nozzle was aligned so that the spray was going almost directly into the number 2 cylinder. it failed on the first run and melted that piston and ruined the sleeves of the block. any car with a bad nitrous install will fail

this Z06 in this vid has 1 7/8 kooks headers and stage 3 cam that made 554rwhp on stock tune.. NO TUNNING was done. then they add the 150shot. 708 rwhp. again no tunning, but probly changed the plugs. the dyno graph is abit choppy and tunning will clean that up and make great gains

here it is

http://www.horsepowerengineering.com/media/ZO6NOS.wmv

yeah i heard that as well about the install....ppl are just trying to find a reason to slam the car, too bad...we'll hear ppl talk about how the Z cant handle nitrous or blowers for years probably...just b/c of a couple of morons..

03_svtzilla

Banned
lol

Glad i went with 88mm and also glad i did not go with a kenne bell i would have got smoked z06 is just plain nasty but im pretty sure i can hold them off.

raiders03

Banned
sick_o3svt said:
Glad i went with 88mm and also glad i did not go with a kenne bell i would have got smoked z06 is just plain nasty but im pretty sure i can hold them off.

What numbers are you putting down with that big ass turbo??????

Users who are viewing this thread