New Z-06 bites the dust.. and the truck...

99ShinodaCobra

Established Member
So sad....

daniel_deathtoZ.jpg

daniel_deathtoZ02.jpg

vettewreck.jpg

daniel_deathtoZ03.jpg

TRXboy

Established Member
Can anyone explain this one? Cause i'm at a loss. Looks like the ZO6 pulled to fast into a spot or somthing.

99ShinodaCobra

Established Member
Sorry, no info on what happened... just caught the post on racingsyndicate.net....
as I said, so very sad to see this happen... I'm sure this is the first of many to come...

03cobraracer

Established Member
i heard on another site he had just bought it and tried beatin on it and lost control and ended up like that..

TEABG

Banned
Already purchased the motor from Farmers Insurance that came from that crashed Z06, just kidding..

Zentenk

Established Member
Idiot... people need to go through a written exam, pass multiple driving tests and have record of owning a previously "almost" as fast car. Like they can't go from a Honda Accord to C6 Z06.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
This proves that stupid people have too much money....what a complete waste of a car. If you don't know how to handle that kind of horsepower, get your limo driver to take you somewhere, don't go wrecking all the bad-ass cars....!

-Mike

TheBlurLS1

Teh slow.
Established Member
YUMMM! Wish you could see the phone number on the tow truck! That LS7 would make a NICE project motor!

LS7 + t56 in a Fox would be deadly!

Users who are viewing this thread