New York Giants > Rest of NFL

REZ-RACER

Established Member
Eli a game manager
Rivers a game winner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eli could not score from the 5 yard line

Rivers 80 yards under two minutes for the win!!

Thought i was going to eat crow but the D stepped up big!!!!

good game tho

Thats go Steelers!!!!

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
look at those cowboys sitting at the number one spot in the nfc east. have fun sitting under your big brother's shadow once again, eli.

from this point forward, every pre-game summary for the cowboys should be- "the cowboys look to beat the living shit out of anyone that steps out on the field today."

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Have you heard Johnny Damon talk? They both sound exactly the same. Semi-retarded.

Yeah, I agree. I'm kinda wondering what went wrong with Eli's education though... Eli and Payton went to the same grade schools, but Payton sounds smart when he talks, while Eli sounds like he couldnt graduate 1st grade when he talks. :shrug:

Last edited:

usaf_eagle

Established Member
Yeah, I agree. I'm kinda wondering what went wrong with Eli's education though... Eli and Payton went to the same grade schools, but Payton sounds smart when he talks, while Eli sounds like he couldnt graduate 1st grade when he talks. :shrug:

Who is this "Payton" you speak of?

Dusten

Established Member
look at those cowboys sitting at the number one spot in the nfc east. have fun sitting under your big brother's shadow once again, eli.

from this point forward, every pre-game summary for the cowboys should be- "the cowboys look to beat the living shit out of anyone that steps out on the field today."

I hope we play you in the playoffs

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Eli manning sounds like a ****ing moron everytime he talks.

he looks like one too...but I think that just runs in the family, because him and his worthless father all sound like that.

Peyton Manning is the best one out of that bunch.

Bullitt520

Established Member
Eli a game manager
Rivers a game winner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eli could not score from the 5 yard line

Rivers 80 yards under two minutes for the win!!

Thought i was going to eat crow but the D stepped up big!!!!

good game tho

Thats go Steelers!!!!

Eli didn't lose that game. He played very well actually. The problem after the pick by TT was the play calling. The first call was a misdirection which is condusive to holding calls then two straight ****ing draws from the 14. It was terrible play calling. Aside from that the Giants need to pick it up. I'm seeing two straight wins against the Falcons and Broncos to get the season back on track.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member

Would you like to elaborate on this statement?:lol:

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member
That might explain your anger. Vikings are a sub par team and not too worried about them.

Are you kidding me? Tampa could sack Rodgers more than your retarded ass team. Hell, your chokin' ass was on the turf for sacks more time that Rodgers yesterday? What about your outstanding running game?

Hell, it's not even December and you're already sliding. GTFO and go practice making drama with other over hyped teammates.

Tony Romo

Starting QB
Established Member
Are you kidding me? Tampa could sack Rodgers more than your retarded ass team. Hell, your chokin' ass was on the turf for sacks more time that Rodgers yesterday? What about your outstanding running game?

Hell, it's not even December and you're already sliding. GTFO and go practice making drama with other over hyped teammates.

And we beat Tampa, your point is? We were too over condident that's all. We will get back on track. Injuries didn't help us at all either.

I was getting blitz from the left side all day long ever since Colombo went down. Also remember the fumble that was given to the Packers didnt help as well. Scandrick needs to step up his game as well.

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member
Excuses make championship not.

Think the Packer o-line isn't injured? Or D? Hell, their best pass rusher sat out the game.

Over confident? You guys looked lost, not overconfident. Roy Williams is nothing but a mouth, your run game didn't do anything, and your only points came in garbage time.

Users who are viewing this thread