New Year's Eve stories?

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Does anyone on the board have a New Year's Eve story that they would like to share? I do!

Last night I partied with black people (I say black people because they told me to come to a black party).

I had 25 shots of vodka and after that everything went downhill. I broke my glasses, lost my hat, lost my cellphone and then passed out in a snowbank for 2 hours. Then my dd brought me home where I took a really hot shower. I woke up a few hours later to my grandma asking why I look like shit, and the rest of my family laughing. Good times my friends, good times.

Cobraing

Trumpet of Torque
Established Member
I do, I got invited out to a very crazy party (round 70 people) and some of people there were people I knew from my days in Catholic school. Well there were two girls there that I use to really like but never really summed up the balls to ask out. Now it was time to fix that.

The highlight of the night (besides boning two hot chicks) was around 11pm, I walk out of the room (which is on the third floor) in my boxers covered in sweat walk all the way down to the first floor, grab a cooler that's filled with beer, throw it over my shoulder and walk back up the stairs and lock the door. Everyone started cheering and yelling and telling me to give em' hell. I so did.

When 2006 came I was so drunk I couldn't see straight and having the best sex of my life. I'm damn pleased with how I started this year off. :thumbsup:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I got buzzed on 2 bud lights and 2 cups of Kahlua. I know I'm a lightweight, but I couln't walk or see straight, and don't remember a damn thing from 40 Year Old Virgin except the boobs. I guess the Bud did it's job.

Users who are viewing this thread