New Years Eve kill

wheelspin

Established Member
My wife and I went out with the neighbor and his wife for dinner and drinks last night. Damon and I had had a couple tall ones, and were feeling swell. The wifey and his wife were in the front, and Damon and I were jawing about cars in the back. We're sitting at a light when up rolls a punk in an Integra. I don't know if his double decker wing or his tach was bigger. So we start insulting him, and egging Tanya on that she could take him. Light turns, and to our surprse, and ricy's surprise, she punches it. It was SO ON!! It was us four in her Expedition, (what, 6000 lbs?) vs. him in his Integra. And with the jump she gets, she utterly waxes him by about two car lengths to 50 mph. (It was a 45 mph zone) Now the next light changes and we line up again. Damon is gesticulating out the window at the fool, and I am egging Tanya on again. Punk boy tachs up the hamster under his hood, and I watch the crosslight, so I can give Tanya the scoop on the light change. The obnoxious hamster farting in the left lane doesn't disturb Tanya, and she gets a good car length on him at the light change. Punky stars gaining at about 35 MPH. He gets just about dead even as we head for the exit and let off around 60+ or so. I just wish I would have had the video camera for that one. I don't think he'll be bragging about getting his ass handed to him once by the biggest land barge around with 4 people in it. And then, when he is stoked up for a race, he can't run us down because he gets out driven by a chick. In a TRUCK. With 4 people in it. (did I mention that?) Sweet. It sure made our night anyway.

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
LOL, good kill! Nothing like a little fried rice on New Year's Eve.
beerchug.gif

Droptop Snake

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
Oh man, that's great. What do you wanna bet that he's bragging about running you down in the second run, though? Big Bad V-8 got owned, yo... :D

Last edited:

Poiznus

Super Cool SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by Droptop Snake
Oh man, that's great. What do you wanna bet that he's bragging about running you down in the second run, though? Big Bad V-8 got owned, yo... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you are right about that............. His "mad 3'rd gear yo" must have kicked in on ya. :D

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
He probably went to the store the next day to get more horsepower stickers 2 throw on his whip, maybe even a bigger coffee can

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
His fart cannon must have decreased hp, cause my '91 would have handed you your ass!! The Integra is a fast little car! Don't flame me as being a ricer or anything but my 4-door would have shut you sucka's down.........yo!

I raced EVERYTHING in that POS!! Only lost to the cars I had no business racing.
Mine was a "HUGE" 1.8L. He might have had the 1.6 or 1.4. Nice kill though, sure he feels like a chump!

Also, I did not put any type of money to rice it out, it was stricly a commuter while the Mustang was out of order.

Last edited:

wheelspin

Established Member
Yeah, I am sure it was an Integra. I know my cars. I didn't get close enough to ask where the kickstarter was. (I think that would help ID the motor, right?) He would have won both times in the 1/4. But she owned him in the 1/8th. And street races in town just don't have room for a 1/4 mile blast... :)

Venmus

Established Member
Nice kill. Ive played around in my Expedition a couple of times. Its a good laugh. Especially with the ricers with the f18 wings on the back. Now, if I could just justify the cost of adding a paxton ot the Expedition............lol

(gee hitman, and you like this kill? Your a tough one to figure out son)

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by Venmus
Nice kill. Ive played around in my Expedition a couple of times. Its a good laugh. Especially with the ricers with the f18 wings on the back. Now, if I could just justify the cost of adding a paxton ot the Expedition............lol

Come on Venmus he is quite the transparent one. If you changed the kill to any MOPAR vehicle he would have been all over you. As you know they only make the worlds best vehicles:bash:

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
Originally posted by Venmus

Why? I don't like imports. They make a fine commuter appliance, but with the exception of a very few, they're not hot rods.

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Come on Venmus he is quite the transparent one. If you changed the kill to any MOPAR vehicle he would have been all over you. Not really, but if he'd come bragging about a kill on an Expedition while driving his '03 Cobra, I might have made a snide remark or two. As you know they only make the worlds best vehicles:bash: Chrysler? HAH! They haven't made a vehicle, with the exception of the Viper, that I'd consider buying, since the mid Seventies. I've got news for you. Mopar didn't make my Road Runner fast, I DID. But they did provide me with an excellent starting point. ;-) S'matter Hulkster, you still sore at me 'cause you got owned in the "Dodge kill" thread?:loser:
roflsmiley.gif

Last edited:

bubba

Established Member
off topic, but...
hitman, you into the 300's? Any real mopar fanatic at least knows what they are.
My favorite is the 64 300K. something like 380hp and 490 ftlbs from a 413 wih two carters and three foot long intakes. A couple weak links in the driveline (u-joints and weak axle clips) but the 727 was nicely tuned for a firm, tire chirping shift. All that power and torque with a 268 degree cam with less than .500" lift.
Yet, it only ran 15's with those bias plys from yester-year.

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
The '69 and '70 300's were pretty cool for such big boats. I almost bought a '70 300 Hurst hardtop back in '87 but I had no room for it, and it would have sucked funds from my other project.
69hardtop1.jpg
70hhardtop.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread