New Year...New Shade Of Grey. This Time It’s For Keeps

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Went with 1700cc....big power=thirsty
IMG_0028.JPG

BYEPOLR

Established Member
This car will have TWO touchscreen digital Holley dashes. Therefor I needed to have two bezels custom fabbed. One for the 6.8” pro dash that will sit in the instrument cluster and the second for the 3” terminator X screen that will sit in place of the radio. These are 3D printed so I’ll have to body work/smooth/paint them

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BYEPOLR

Established Member
What is the benefit of two screens?
Just more available data as with any gauge setup. I’ll probably keep the trans related output on the small screen. That and....the terminator X max kit comes with a 3” screen and I don’t want to not use it :D
Why not go with the bigger main screen, looks like you’ve got enough space for the ~12” model.

put the 6” where the radio was.
As cool as that screen is, it’s total overkill to me. It’s like setting a laptop on top of my steering wheel

JCDriller

Established Member
Just more available data as with any gauge setup. I’ll probably keep the trans related output on the small screen. That and....the terminator X max kit comes with a 3” screen and I don’t want to not use it :D

As cool as that screen is, it’s total overkill to me. It’s like setting a laptop on top of my steering wheel

Until this let down, I thought "Overkill" was possibly your middle name.

Users who are viewing this thread