NEW YEAR DFW GTG for JANUARY!!

MTI LS1

Seems like everyone had a great time at the last gtg, so lets do it again!!!!

Maybe we can go to a different spot this time, and go on a little cruise afterwards. Lets say tentatively around January 14-15.

I need a little Cobra action after not having the car for the last month!!!

Post up if your in, and throw some places or dates if there are conflicts.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, hope to see everyone soon!!!

SATURDAY, JANUARY 14: The Olive Garden at 75 & 635E (Greenville exit), Lets everyone try to get there around 12:15 so we can talk some before lunch. We will keep an eye out on the weather and if it looks bad we will decide then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Probably show up, don't know what car I'll be in, but most likely be there. Maybe I'll have a terminator by then!

JKD

Banned
Hell yeah! DFW has been lacking with good GTG's. We'd be stupid not to take advantage of this great weather we are having too!

Steve

Last edited:

blue92

Established Member
BigZach said:
Seems like everyone had a great time at the last gtg, so lets do it again!!!!

Maybe we can go to a different spot this time, and go on a little cruise afterwards. Lets say tentatively around January 14-15.

I need a little Cobra action after not having the car for the last month!!!

Post up if your in, and throw some places or dates if there are conflicts.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, hope to see everyone soon!!!

What do you guys mean by a cruise? Does that mean a drive, or a park and polish party thingy?

If you guys feel like stretching those Cobra or GT legs and you do corners you could always take the 2006 Winter run with us on the 21st. We will meet at Ridgmar Mall just west of downtown Ft. Worth at 10am in the west parking of Neiman Marcos. Ridgmar Mall is on the northwest corner of the intersection of I-30 and Green Oaks Rd.

There I'll be handing out maps/directions, having a drivers meeting, doing a radio test, and line up pics. We carry FRS 2-way radios so we can keep in touch with each other and everyone can hear the lead car call out the turns and warnings (like watch out for the cow in the road).

If you guys feel like you'd be too embarrassed to hang with a bunch of SHO guys you all could just meet at the mall and get the maps and you all do your own thing.

I'm doing the final road testing tomorrow and I think the total cruise will be around 200 miles. The actual cruise will start about 10 miles west of Weatherford off I-20 go south and east of Stephenville looping back through Granbury and back up to I-20 close to Weatherford.

:coolman:

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
Im coming! Could I talk anyone into giving me a ride in there pullied cobra because the fastest car I've ever been in is my frineds gt with just 100shot

03DSGCOBRA

black01mustang said:
Im coming! Could I talk anyone into giving me a ride in there pullied cobra because the fastest car I've ever been in is my frineds gt with just 100shot

how about a Pullied kb cobra? ;-) :burnout:

adamb258

Established Member
any place along a major highway would be best that way everyone can find it easily.

we have doen red hot and blue, fox and hound, saltgrass, etc.

All of these were good places.

Last edited:

kook911

Established Member
I will be there if my motor is done by then. Getting a 302 stoker from HPP. If not then i will make the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread