New X-pipe and Tune Installed on my 2011 GT

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
flow masters was a 10 min install. the axle back was stupid easy to put it. then i went to a muffler shop and had them cut of both resiators and replace them with a 3 inch pipe and weld in. love the sound. !!!

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
did you get the flowmasters installed??? how do you go about deleting the resonators???

I got a tracking number yesterday. They were shipped out of CA and I live in VA, so I won't get them till Tuesday, 8/31 :(

flow masters was a 10 min install. the axle back was stupid easy to put it. then i went to a muffler shop and had them cut of both resiators and replace them with a 3 inch pipe and weld in. love the sound. !!!

+1, this is what I'm planning on doing.

1Quick4.6

Established Member
What resonators are you talking about? I did my catback and just saw mufflers. Your not talking about the cats are you?

there right before the rear end on the factory pipes. he just bought an axle back not a catback system

jetlag

Established Member
Sorry to bring back this old topic, but... How do you get the top passenger side nut off the manifold?!

Wow, that thing is in a weird spot. I even bought a ratchet wrench and it still won't fit.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sorry to bring back this old topic, but... How do you get the top passenger side nut off the manifold?!

Wow, that thing is in a weird spot. I even bought a ratchet wrench and it still won't fit.

It's easier to get at from the top. Use a long extension with a swivel end and you'll be all set to go.

Jared

GTtoSVT

Established Member
Please let us know if you are happy with the sound of the hushpowers and O/R X pipe...

That is the combo I would like to run as well.

Thanks

Brian

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Please let us know if you are happy with the sound of the hushpowers and O/R X pipe...

That is the combo I would like to run as well.

Thanks

Brian

I'm very happy with the exhaust on my car. Below is a video with the exhaust on it.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv_Lh89lvgw"]YouTube - 2011 Mustang 5.0 Hushpower Axle back[/nomedia]

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread