New wrap on my pony

rmurer

Established Member
Last year I did a half wrap of minnow blue carbon fiber. I decided to change it up and challenge myself to a full wrap. I went with Lapis Blue Varichrome.
Turned out decent for being my second attempt at wrapping. Have some bad spots but so far after one car meet no one has been able to tell and 50% of the people thought it was a paint job.

Will I do a full wrap again? F no.

7AWP3la.jpg

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Looks awesome. How many hours do you think you put into it? I've seen some amazing wraps that I had to touch to be sure it was a wrap and not paint.

rmurer

Established Member
Looks awesome. How many hours do you think you put into it? I've seen some amazing wraps that I had to touch to be sure it was a wrap and not paint.

Thanks! Um Most of it i did by myself. I spent a few hours on each panel taking my time the best I could. Had to step back a few times when i got to frustrated. Had to make some seams in some places. So maybe 15-20 hours. I usually did one thing per day after work or during the weekends. Would do a fender, or door. I had a helping had with one of the rear quarter panels and the hood just to help place the vinyl.

greenscobie86

Established Member
Looks awesome, how much did the materials/tools run ya? I would love to do something similar on my car.

rmurer

Established Member
I think its awesome !!!!:rockon:

That looks sweet!

Looks awesome, how much did the materials/tools run ya? I would love to do something similar on my car.

I bought a 30$ heat gun, a squegee with a felt side so it doesn't hurt the vinyl was like 15$ i think, then the vinyl for a 5ft x 55ft roll was 600$

Looks killer bro! Love it.

Thanks all!!!

What would a place have charged to do this?

I was quoted last year 2000-3000$

2500-3500

Had girlfriends 2015 wrapped satin white. It lasted 3 weeks and she wanted it off....

Omg that has to be annoying.....

Users who are viewing this thread