New Whip (Corvette Content)

RSbeast

Established Member
Very nice. My c5 is one of my favorite cars I've driven.

Curious to your thoughts coming from a 3v. I had a blown 3v before my c5, but not back to back.

Jmurrz

Established Member
Very nice. My c5 is one of my favorite cars I've driven.

Curious to your thoughts coming from a 3v. I had a blown 3v before my c5, but not back to back.

My 3v was pretty much stock so in the power department there is no comparison. The 3v's handling cant even be compared, the steering on the c5 is much more direct and precise. C5's Suspension is better in every way IMO. It is a nicer ride but it has no body roll. The interior is about the same, both cheap plastics, I might give that category to the 3v because it is newer and has more appealing gauges/dash. The C5 is more comfortable to drive because the suspension is smoother, seats are more comfortable, and the gears are so long that you don't have to worry about shifting like a madman just to take off from a red light. It is a PITA to get in and out of however. Overall, I think the C5 is the much better car, but I guess it all depends on your needs and wants. Don't get me wrong, I liked my 3v but I am glad I upgraded.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member
Wheels look incredible btw man

Only part I didn't like about my brothers c5z was how hard it was to get in and out of.

Here's what we did to it Hahahah

Jmurrz

Established Member
Wheels look incredible btw man

Only part I didn't like about my brothers c5z was how hard it was to get in and out of.

Here's what we did to it Hahahah

Very nice, I love EB. And I love the look of those headers in the engine bay, I think that is my next step.

They do suck to get in and out of. Especially since I have out on some weight lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

RSbeast

Established Member
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The C5 really comes to life with some subtle mods and good wheels. This is my own 03.

Users who are viewing this thread