New wheels/tires on the DD

i3ooivl

Established Member
.... flame suit on.....

But it was 50 dollars cheaper to get Rims and Tires than it was to get tires mounted on the stockers. I'm pretty happy.

Before:

img0751hm.jpg

After:

img0752sv.jpg

img0753o.jpg

img0756s.jpg

boatcop1

Established Member
Not bad at all man, I think they go great with the car. I've seen plenty worse thats for certain and hell for that deal why not? Good little DD you got there:beer:

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I think it's an improvement. And you can't beat a deal like that with a stick. Those are good little cars. A buddy of mine has one that I drove for a week or so while he was out of town.

i3ooivl

Established Member
I think it's an improvement. And you can't beat a deal like that with a stick. Those are good little cars. A buddy of mine has one that I drove for a week or so while he was out of town.

I completely agree.... I've put over 100k miles on this thing without a hiccup.

This is the second set of tires I've needed, just replaced the brakes a couple weeks ago.

I would definitely recommend it for a day to day beater.

NotOrange...

Established Member
Nothing wrong with that... it looks decent too :)

I did the same thing on my Spec V (sentra) Daily Driver...it came with 215/45R17's
When it cam time to get tires I just picked up some 16" rims for $30 (!!! brand new) Altogether through work and had a set of 205/50R16's laying around at home, then sold the stockers for $500 with the 1/2 worn out tires...
Before:
P2070176.jpg

After: (with Cobra )
CIMG0702-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread