New wheels on the Notch..PICS

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
forgot to mention...that is original factory ford paint from 1993....drivers side was repainted when it was keyed and the front bumper and top of the fenders were blended to match the hood.
BTW
fiveohpoepoe...your teal hatch looks sweet in your sig

Last edited:

uh0h50

Established Member
your car is definitely clean as hell....i recall seeing it in 50mustang magazine.. lose the wing and call it a day!

98bullet

Established Member
I like the ones you had on there so much more, it made made it so unique and bad ass at the same time, but whatever if you like them thats all that matters...

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
I liked the old wheels too, but I had too many clearance issues with the front rims. They already rubbed on coilover ever so much and rubbed badly on the fender in a heavy turn...so bad it rolled the fender ripped out the upper screw and cracked the paint. Really to use without problems I would have had to machine material off the back of the wheel hub and switch to a different size coilover spring (making the wheel undesireable to anyone else. Or do a 4cyl k-member. With the new Brembo's on the way spoke clearance would be another issue. I bought the Steeda's for 40.00 all scratched and curbed...stripped, cleaned and paid 200.00 to get powdercoated.

Users who are viewing this thread