authentic 18x10 rears with 285x40 tires
replica fronts with 265x35's
all authentic center caps

painted mirrors, crystal corners and a 2000 cobra R oem antenna delete

mystic-4_zps2e409c72.jpg

anyone want a wagoneer?

NC Mystic

Established Member
hahaha i knew that was going to be the first comment.

i may drop the front just a hare but the back will stay stock height with stiffer springs and maybe a torque bar

contrary to every statement i've ever read on the internet, people in nc really like the stance of it how it is. i think it has more of a muscle car vibe as is, where as they appear more exotic when they're slammed.

i can also barely make it out of my driveway without scraping, so lowing will wait

NC Mystic

Established Member
i loooove the stance on this car, but wouldn't that much rear drop cause control arm binding? i remember seeing almost any drop in the rear causes issues with that

as for the front, maybe just a smidge higher but i like that level of rake.

will i need CC plates and a bumb steer? and what springs should i run for this effect? stiffer the better without being ridiculous

and a lakewood or grigs bar for the rear? thoughts?

P1000357-1.jpg

Last edited:

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
If youre on stock springs and want the stance like the Mystic above, I believe something like H&R Sport or SuperSport will give you that drop and match it up with some Bilstein HD struts and shocks. Also C/C plates to get a good alignment.

NC Mystic

Established Member
i've seen cobras with super sport springs that sit higher in the front though, whats up with that?

brucesvt

Established Member
Love the wheel choice. you might want to go with Eibach sport springs. i'll try to send u pics tomorrow of the way mine sits if you want

Users who are viewing this thread