New Wheels = New Pics

1998BlueSVT

Snake Bitten
Established Member
Well I came into work friday morning and these beauties were sitting in my shop floor and it made my friday sooo much better lol. I know the car isnt totally clean and i will get better pics up after I clean but its gonna storm tonight so this is all i got for a few..... and let me tell you 315's hella close to rubbing... im still actually a little bit nervous on the suspension part and i had to turn my exhaust tubing a bit to get it off the tire... but all in all.... theyre WIIIIDEEE

Width.jpg

Width2.jpg

Wheels.jpg

Wheel.jpg

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/04G356MT/

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
Well I came into work friday morning and these beauties were sitting in my shop floor and it made my friday sooo much better lol. I know the car isnt totally clean and i will get better pics up after I clean but its gonna storm tonight so this is all i got for a few..... and let me tell you 315's hella close to rubbing... im still actually a little bit nervous on the suspension part and i had to turn my exhaust tubing a bit to get it off the tire... but all in all.... theyre WIIIIDEEE

Width.jpg

Width2.jpg

Wheels.jpg

Wheel.jpg

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/04G356MT/

You didnt have to do any modifications at all?

1998BlueSVT

Snake Bitten
Established Member
nope it was a EXTREMELY close fit and had me nervous and it will probably be a thing i keep checking on as i drive for the next few weeks but as of now nothing is touching....and now im wanting to remove the ISO's....

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Nice looking nonetheless but im personally not a fan of making a cobra look like a GT.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Nice looking nonetheless but im personally not a fan of making a cobra look like a GT.

+1 It's your car and whatever you like is fine, but the SN95 Cobra hood is one of the best hoods made for the Mustang and w/o it and with the rims your car looks like a GT w/ Cobra parts.

1998BlueSVT

Snake Bitten
Established Member
Yes I know the previous owner screwed his stock hood up and that's what was on there when I bought it so its not my choice. But I'm having issues finding a oem hood my color. And the wheels weren't factory either and were wirebrushed to hell so its a upgrade regardless.

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Yes I know the previous owner screwed his stock hood up and that's what was on there when I bought it so its not my choice. But I'm having issues finding a oem hood my color. And the wheels weren't factory either and were wirebrushed to hell so its a upgrade regardless.

thats a shame the previous owner got rid of the big nostril hood, that is by far the best looking hood ford ever came out with

1998BlueSVT

Snake Bitten
Established Member
Agreed but the hood is being shopped for and if the wheels make it look like a GT so be it. What's under the hood is where the real point is

arsvtcobra

Established Member
Looks nice. Keep me updated on the tire width if you have any problems. I have been wanting to get some 315's but wasn't sure on the fitment.

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Not a huge fan of Bullitts myself, but they don't look bad. Lower it, get some new headlights/corner lights and a stock hood, and she'll look a TON better.

Congrats on the rims :beer:

1998BlueSVT

Snake Bitten
Established Member
Yea I definitely wanna drop her another inch....can't decide how tho. I have drag springs up front and eibach sports in the back. Still got all the isos but I dunno how much that's gonna drop her

Users who are viewing this thread