New Wheels... Kompression's!

Ratchet

Established Member
:beer::pepper:So Robert from Kompression Wheels and I are coming up with another set of wheels. This time for the CS. I loved the ones he made for my old cobra so I headed back to him again to help me come up with another set. I decided to go with a split 5 spoke design. I just like the look on this body style. They are going to be set into a 4.5" step lip in the back and a 2.5" on the front. Here is the first one hot off the machine. ☺

2014-08-31 12.31.16.jpg

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Those are going to be sick as hell, can't wait to see them together. Gotta cost a pretty penny.

What song is in the background I can sing along but can't remember the name driving me crazy.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Lol wow thanks can't believe I couldn't remember that like a sneeze that would go.

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
Win win :rockon:

Your previous Black Vert with the split spokes has been my wallpaper for almost 2 years now! I wish I could've bought your Cobra fuel door for my black project car though.. But Kompression FTW!

Ratchet

Established Member
Win win :rockon:

Your previous Black Vert with the split spokes has been my wallpaper for almost 2 years now! I wish I could've bought your Cobra fuel door for my black project car though.. But Kompression FTW!
Thanks man... appreciate it! ☺

Ratchet

Established Member
IMG_3379.jpg

Alrighty... here is an update on the progress. Ready to be finished now... so almost there. Here is one more pic!:coolman:

tigbitties

IG: andrewharpers
Established Member
wow! those are going to be wild.. your car is always perfect. I wont expect anything less!

nerdman

Established Member
These look even better in person!! I will get some more pics for you this weekend.

I cannot wait to see these in the step lip barrels.

Ratchet

Established Member
Well, they are all bolted up and finished. Can't wait to have them in my hands! :coolman:

IMG_20140912_073543_zpsxt2fmad4.jpg

Ratchet

Established Member
Looks awesome what are the specs? How long did it take?
They are 20x9.5 for the front and 20x 11 out back. They took a little while but we weren't sure we the machines could do that type of undercut profile. Was probably 3 weeks to build them and a fair amount of time programming.
Damn Ratchet, those are sick .:bowdown:
:rockon:
Saw photos on your IG acct...going to looks great!!!
Thanks man! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread