New Wheels... Kompression's!

Ratchet

Established Member
:beer::pepper:So Robert from Kompression Wheels and I are coming up with another set of wheels. This time for the CS. I loved the ones he made for my old cobra so I headed back to him again to help me come up with another set. I decided to go with a split 5 spoke design. I just like the look on this body style. They are going to be set into a 4.5" step lip in the back and a 2.5" on the front. Here is the first one hot off the machine. ☺

2014-08-31 12.31.16.jpg

Ratchet

Established Member
my god those would look sick in matte black.. can you please pm me the price tag for these??
He does a couple styles that vary in price. But anywhere from 3k to 6k. :coolman:

Looks great! Can't wait to see them on the car.
Haha... me neither. :dancenana:
they look amazing no doubt , but how hard are they gonna be to keep clean?

Lol.. thanks man. I have a white car tho....I don't care if they are going to be difficult to clean. The rest of the car is a breeze. :-D

Ratchet

Established Member
Here's a little vid to show the concave and some other angles. The more I see the more I like!:banana:
[video=youtube;fyizULd3vZg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyizULd3vZg[/video]

Ratchet

Established Member
Gonna look amazing on your car! I would recommend sealling them up before you mount to make cleaning easier in the future.
They have a brushed face with polished ball cuts then sealed with a clear powder coat. Just need to dust and rinse!

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
thats so ratchet
^^ I have seen this a lot lately....confusing of how it pertains in any of the threads Ive seen it in!?
Maybe you were referring to the number of rivets on the weeks & needing a ratchet to install!?
Certainly you didn't mean "Wretched"!?

sticky-tudaman-ratchet-meme.jpg

Last edited:

Ratchet

Established Member
I think the youngin meant that's so ratchet as in that's so me... lol My name is Ratchet.... and I have a thing for wheels.... haha

Users who are viewing this thread