New Wheels Installed

Snakey03

Established Member
just installed my new wheels from OE Wheel Distributors they are the 96 Cobra R Deep Dish series 17x9s on front 17x10.5s on the back.

Here's the link

The rears do need a small spacer either 3/8 or 10mm. I plan on getting these even though the tires would only rub at full suspension droop. I am also planning on a solid axle swap!! What brand of spacers are most people using?

Anybody with a Mach 1 (preferably) want to swap rear axle setups????
I think I'll go ahead and put an add in the Market.

thanks, greg

Last edited:

Snakey03

Established Member
forcefedcobra:
the bumper and the hood are now living in Des Moines Iowa, i sold them to forcerecon on this site. the original 10th Annv. Wheels went to HHSSSSS in Las Vegas and the hood blanket went to Jman in New Jersey.....

WayFastWhitey

Gin and Jews
Established Member
SSSNAKE03 said:
If I had a 10th anniversary Cobra I would have kept the Anniversary wheels on it

+10000 those are by far my favorite rims, id love to have a set for my sn95....theyre sexy as hell

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Snakey03 said:
forcefedcobra:
the bumper and the hood are now living in Des Moines Iowa, i sold them to forcerecon on this site. the original 10th Annv. Wheels went to HHSSSSS in Las Vegas and the hood blanket went to Jman in New Jersey.....

Are you planning on putting aftermarket stuff on it then?

I love my 10th ann wheels on my DSG snake but for those who dont like the wheels you put on the car dont get them. I think they are a nice NEW look compared to all the other cars out there. That is why I havent purchased fr500's for my car.

Snakey03

Established Member
forcefed, yes i am waiting on the paint shop. i have a gtr v2 front bumper and a functional heat extracter 2000 cobra r hood (the shark gills are vented) from niche performance industries www.nichepi.com
will post pics when its done.....i cannot attach any?????
can somebody go to their site and grab a pic to post?????

YellowCoupe

i don't mean to be the chevy guy that calls bs, but a 0-60 time of 1.91 seconds, that's a feat for and est 440 hp. maybe should change it to 60' :-D

just kidding around though, I like the wheels, something off the bullets/fr500 theme.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snakey03

Established Member
ooops never noticed it said 0 to 60, yes it should have been 1.91 60ft check out page 1 for my time slip and dyno graph!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread