New wheels installed 20x10 square

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
Got my new wheels on over the weekend and took some pics. I'm really happy with the overall look and thought I'd share :beer:

Rohana RC-7
20x10 square rim
295/30 rear
275/30 front

7rW1CW9l.jpg
ojKJmnOl.jpg

tuEpFqpl.jpg

Bz9ScrCl.jpg

QNA7t1ql.jpg

mfeZd1cl.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
They remind me of saleen wheels therefore I like them. :)

But seriously, car looks killer.

dead man walkin

Established Member
Dear god that's good looking!!! I want the same but with 19's .. so do you know what offset they are? And your springs? Is that a 2 inch drop? And last have you noticed any rubbing or anything?

mavisky

Established Member
Gorgeous, almost looks like you could stand to adjust the panhard bar a little more to the driver's side in those pics though when it's laid out. I'm assuming it's on airride?

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
Those look really good. What are your suspension mods?

Thanks, I'm on coilovers

Dear god that's good looking!!! I want the same but with 19's .. so do you know what offset they are? And your springs? Is that a 2 inch drop? And last have you noticed any rubbing or anything?

Coilovers. No rubbing, this is my daily. Contact Paul @ NeedforSpeed Motorsports in CA he's the one who set me up with these.

Love the 30 profile!! Hows the ride on them?

Rides fine so far. Feels just like a 35 profile tire on a 19" rim

:bowdown: Awesome man! Saw the pics on Facebook this morning.
yeah buddy :beer:
Gorgeous, almost looks like you could stand to adjust the panhard bar a little more to the driver's side in those pics though when it's laid out. I'm assuming it's on airride?

I actually adjusted it right after I took the top 2 pics. I'm on coilovers.

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
looks sick man!! love the stance but I bet you gotta drive carefully at that height

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
Coilovers. No rubbing, this is my daily. Contact Paul @ NeedforSpeed Motorsports in CA he's the one who set me up with these.

There is almost no gap what so ever, i.e. no wheel travel. How can it possibly not rub? If the wheel can't go any higher then the car must bounce like whoa. Seriously, hit some uneven pavement at speed and its not going to end well for those quarter panels.

Looks fantastic, but I don't see how it is drivable. Any video of the thing rolling around on the street?:rockon:

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
There is almost no gap what so ever, i.e. no wheel travel. How can it possibly not rub? If the wheel can't go any higher then the car must bounce like whoa. Seriously, hit some uneven pavement at speed and its not going to end well for those quarter panels.

Looks fantastic, but I don't see how it is drivable. Any video of the thing rolling around on the street?:rockon:

Thanks, here is some video I had from when I had 19's:

Wanderer - Episode 3 on Vimeo

Basically the same ride height except the front is a little lower now. As long as I don't go plowing into driveways and potholes while the front wheels are turned I have no problems.

Are these the same backspacing front to rear?

They are but I had to run a spacer to clear brembos

Users who are viewing this thread