New wheels in!!!!!! (forgestar CF10's)

fast4v

Established Member
What's up everyone, just got my new wheels in. Forgestar 20x9 F 20x11 R textured black.
aefe4654-b910-5e4c.jpg

aefe4654-b926-fb99.jpg

aefe4654-b938-5876.jpg

aefe4654-b95d-c137.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. I'd like to thank Paul at howeyindustries for taking car of me. Know I need to figure out tire size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bud

Established Member
Nice! How long did it take to get these? I would like some 18x11's in any rim and it looks like the only two options are forgestar or having a set of rims widened.

fast4v

Established Member
Nice! How long did it take to get these? I would like some 18x11's in any rim and it looks like the only two options are forgestar or having a set of rims widened.

Happened to be searching the web on these wheels saturday. Found a old post Paul put up at the beginning of march that they were having a sale on forgestar. These wheels were made for another customer but backed out, so they had these sitting in there warehouse. Called Paul yesterday and the wheels were delivered today.

AC 5.0

Established Member
Man, those look pretty awesome! I've been looking for some kind of a 10 spoke wheel.

Can't wait to see how they look installed.

Bluebolt

Hold my beer n watch this
Established Member
Dang it why doesn't anyone make a 315/35/19:bash:

Wheels looks good. I love my textured f14s. Textured is kind of tricky to clean though. If you figure out any tricks let me know. :beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Nice! I say run the same tire set up as Digital Synapse as I think he has the same size.

Em3

Established Member
A 275/35 would have a sidewall of only 3.79 inches which is pretty darn small, though it would look great not sure about daily driving concerns. Has anyone actually tried running 19s in the front and 20s in the back to still get the good look while attaining slightly more sidewall?

I was thinking a 275/40/19 front and 315/35/20 rear would be a great fit. Overall diameters would be 27.66 and 28.68 and the sidewalls would be 4.33 and 4.34 respectively speaking.

12GTPDX

Established Member
They look great!

Question about the lug-nuts you're going to use with those wheels -- I'm assuming you're going to go with black? If so, do you know if standard Gorilla locking lugs (for the correct model Mustang) will fit the Forgestars, or will you need to go with thinner spline-type lugs?

fast4v

Established Member
They look great!

Question about the lug-nuts you're going to use with those wheels -- I'm assuming you're going to go with black? If so, do you know if standard Gorilla locking lugs (for the correct model Mustang) will fit the Forgestars, or will you need to go with thinner spline-type lugs?

Van,
Off hand not sure if standard gorilla lugs would work. I will be using the supplied lugs from forgestar. Of course they sent me chrome lugs instead of black so this week I'll send them back to swap them out

Users who are viewing this thread