New wheels for Mach

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Well I wanted to switch it up, and I've only seen one "new edge" with the CF5's from Forgestar. Never seen them on a mach so I figured F-it if I don't like it I'll sell em. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome :beer:
photo11_zps3c648508.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo2_zpsce72c213.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo3_zps3f0363d8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo4_zpscce67c80.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo5_zps99ab013b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
They look pretty decent. Personally, I am tired of seeing black wheels but if it works for you then its all good.:beer:

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
They look pretty decent. Personally, I am tired of seeing black wheels but if it works for you then its all good.:beer:

I do agree a lot of people run black wheels now, it's the 4th or 5th set of wheels on my car lol. The rest were chrome or black chrome so I figured i'd give it some change.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Hey bud looks good. I liked the black chrome saleens, but these look awesome as well!

Thanks, I guess I just wanted something you don't see a lot. A lot of people around my way have saleens and everyone thought mine were just dirty chrome lol.

01svtdude

what is traction
Established Member
Wheels are nice but comment was more on color choice. I was thinking black for my torch red. But your picture helped me. I may just spend a few more bucks for true forged or ccw's

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Yea, they're ok.. I like them but I'm not blown away by them honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread