New wheels coming tomorrow!

F8Lbite98

back once again
Established Member
Updated: pics are posted. not the best pics but you get the idea. maybe ill get a photoshoot sometime soon.

I ordered wheels for my 98 cobra today and I should get them tomorrow sometime. I got black 03 cobra wheels...17x9/10.5 with nitto 255s in the front and 315 nitto dr in the back. I know they arent CCW or True Forged but i like them. Im still in college and paying for it every semester. Maybe after i graduate next year, I can sell my 98 and get an 03/04 cobra and get some nicer wheels. I probably have to roll the rear fenders before i can drive with them but, ill post up some pics once i get them mounted tomorrow.

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited:

96 chris

Established Member
congrats on the wheels. You won't have to roll the fenders, unless your car is real low.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Nice... I personally prefer 275's in the front on a 9" rim.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Wow really? I had H&R Super Sports on my last Mustang (same drop) and I never rubbed... That's odd.

F8Lbite98

back once again
Established Member
well i got the wheels on and i didnt have to roll the fenders at all in the back but im guessing that because the back wheels are still kinda tucked inside the fender. I was hoping that the wheels would be flush with the fender. maybe ill have to get some spacers. What size spacers would help out with that? Ill post up some pics tomorrow hopefully.

F8Lbite98

back once again
Established Member
ill be posting pics tonight of the new wheels...I have been sick and swapped with work lately. Any one have any ideas as to what size spacers would help out with the tires in the back?

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Where in Nova are you and what color is your 98? I'm wondering if I've seen you since there are virtually no SN95's in the area.

I am by Fairfax.

I'm not sure you'll need a spacer with 315's on a 10.5'' rim. My 295's on a 10'' rim fit almost flush - deep dished though.

Last edited:

Smoked SVT

Established Member
Where in Nova are you and what color is your 98? I'm wondering if I've seen you since there are virtually no SN95's in the area.

I am by Fairfax.

I'm not sure you'll need a spacer with 315's on a 10.5'' rim. My 295's on a 10'' rim fit almost flush - deep dished though.

He will, I needed one with 315 nittos on the same wheels. Now my 335's sit flush.

F8Lbite98

back once again
Established Member

I am by Fairfax.

Im in annandale/ north springfield area off braddock rd. What are you driving? I may have seen you around. I go to GMU.

Last edited:

MYSLO4-6

SVT97
Established Member

I am by Fairfax.

Im in annandale/ north springfield area off braddock rd. What are you driving? I may have seen you around. I go to GMU.

Hey, I'm also from the Northern Va area. I live in Manassas. You guys heard of the Northern Virginia Mustang Club? We are having a club meeting this Saturday in Chantilly at 7pm. If your interested let me know.

Oh BTW nice wheels they look great!!!

Users who are viewing this thread