new wheels are in..old one's must go

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I have to start off by saying I would rather not ship these but I will if I have to. These are Katana Racing VR6's...list for $120 each.....wheels only for sale. They are stock size 17"x7". They are in almost perfect shape except one wheel has a small nick in it, other than that they are fine. Wheels came with the car when I bought it so have no idea how old or how many miles but the car itself only has 23K. Will let them go for $325 if local, add shipping cost on top of the price if shipped...these need to go I have no room for them. I will glady travel in the mid-atlantic area to drop them off. Thanx for looking. Pics below:

Picture011.gif

Picture009.gif

GetAttachment.gif

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Bump for a good guy and a good deal.

BTW-register on Focaljet and get your posts in, once you are able to post in the for sale section you'll be able to move stuff like this very easily.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Bump for a good guy and a good deal.

BTW-register on Focaljet and get your posts in, once you are able to post in the for sale section you'll be able to move stuff like this very easily.

I will go ahead and do that Steve, thanks for the heads up.:beer: I have them for sale on FocusFanatics.com but no interest at all on there......:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread