new wheels are finally on, 03 SB on Forgestar F14s

SonicBeast

Established Member
finally got my new wheels on. they are Forgestar F14s in their black graphite finish. (silver base with tinted clear) their 18x9 up front and 18x11 with 335 R888s out back. heres a few pics i took, ill get some with my camera and better lighting when the weather cooperates.

iPhone1522_zpsdddfced8.jpg

iPhone1534_zps798a5cf2.jpg

iPhone1544_zpscb2efe2f.jpg

iPhone1538_zps2d46effb.jpg

iPhone1521_zpse5a201f0.jpg

iPhone1540_zps8a09232c.jpg

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Need to lower it more! Some polished tail pipes will make the rear look better. Nice rims.

SonicBeast

Established Member
Looks like they stick out further in that pic cuz u can't actually see the fender. I probably could have gotten by with. 3/8" spacer but went 1/2" to be safe. They defenitly stick out alot more than my 10.5 315 setup

SonicBeast

Established Member
Good looking wheel--any rub issues in the rear?

They have touched the fender once or twice when I had 3 people in the car but with the fenders rolled its very light contact. Shitty roads here in the Milwaukee area and being lowered with that big of a tire makes it kind of inevitable. No contact on the inside tho. 1/2" spacer and lo profile IRS bolts.

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
Thank you sir. Where are you located in WI. I've seen your sig before and was hoping id see that breast around this summer.

im down in racine. ive put about maybe 100 miles on her so far this year :nonono:
not sure what happened but the car began to run like absolute crap shortly after pulling her out of storage. i ended up getting it retuned by another tuner. shes back home and should be good to go but this weather has been just ridiculous as of late. plus E85 and sub 60 weather dont mix well lol.

SVTRAT

Banned
Tires/wheel combo does not look like it belongs there. Looks like its sticking out too much. Not sure if its camera angle.

SonicBeast

Established Member
im down in racine. ive put about maybe 100 miles on her so far this year :nonono:
not sure what happened but the car began to run like absolute crap shortly after pulling her out of storage. i ended up getting it retuned by another tuner. shes back home and should be good to go but this weather has been just ridiculous as of late. plus E85 and sub 60 weather dont mix well lol.

Yea once this weather picks up we should get together I'd love too get a ride in that thing!

I totally agree that it would look better lowered more but it's just really not practical to drive around here. The cars defenitly not a garage queen.

stang8psi

Established Member
for some reason Maybe it's just me, but I don't think this style wheel looks right/good on this body style mustang!

Users who are viewing this thread