New wheels and C&R Heat exchanger installed!! Thx Van!!!

cheftjpeck

Established Member
Well I have my new wheels installed ...18x9 front and 18x10 rear 2010 svt style wheels in chrome... couple quick pics : also finally got my 3rd purchased c&r heat exchanger installed .. Actually pretty easy install at least for my friend who installed it
2cc5dbda.jpg

56ad7890.jpg

New badges too

5eb6a116.jpg
thx to Van for the great product and getting me one of these fine heat exchangers so quickly.. A definite must have here in Florida

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Nice! Wheels look good! What tires you running? H/E should help with this crazy f-ing heat we have been having here lately...

cheftjpeck

Established Member
Thank you..... Tires are Bfg kdw 2 tires ;; stock sizes for now 255/45/18 front ; 285/40/18
Will be going to a wider tire on rear wheels down the road

Van@RevanRacing

Well I have my new wheels installed ...18x9 front and 18x10 rear 2010 svt style wheels in chrome... couple quick pics : also finally got my 3rd purchased c&r heat exchanger installed .. Actually pretty easy install at least for my friend who installed it
2cc5dbda.jpg

56ad7890.jpg

New badges too

5eb6a116.jpg
thx to Van for the great product and getting me one of these fine heat exchangers so quickly.. A definite must have here in Florida

Nicely done Chef! Looks great!

cheftjpeck

Established Member
Nicely done Chef! Looks great!

thx Van,,,,,,yeah,...this heat exchanger is a huge difference from stock for just my daily driver non racing ways......after driving to work with old stock heat exchanger.. if I try to punch it felt like it definitely lost some pep (even with the new S/C and HP) but today...HOLY SHEEEYATT..... punched it and it SCARED ME>...it felt like it does when I first start it up...HUGE DIFFERENCE AND A MUST HAVE FOR THE GT500...>Thanks for all your assistance Van and it was actually quite easy to see it installed (no seriously, after watching my bud install in a couple hours or so..) I definitely think I could have handled it too....however would have taken me allot longer :)
VAN AT REVAN RACING ALL!!!! HE IS DA MAN!!! :beer:

DarthLord

Established Member
Looking good my brother.. I got the TVS installed, and have to install Van's HE. Maybe when your down this way we can do it.. Hope all is well.

PLATIADO

Established Member
Wow chef you've spending money like crazy lately. But tell you what I'm on the same boat. By the way car looks real good.

cheftjpeck

Established Member
Yes I bought chrome wheels and yes zack they are from AM.. Perfect wheel .. No issues whatsoever. Bought the svt caps from tousley ford..

Users who are viewing this thread