New videos using Chase Cam camera mount

Sny714

Established Member
Saw this camera mount being used in a video on streetfire.net, so I looked into it. I ended up buying it and I love it. You can mount a digital camera anywhere as long as its a flat surface. My 1st video was with the camera on my roof facing rear to get an exhaust video, but it was too windy. So I found the best spot, on my rear bumper by my license plate. No wind! It worked out perfectly. Heres the video of me accelerating. Click Here!The original video is 107mb so I had to lose some detail to put it on youtube, I actually left long strips spinning 2nd gear, and the chirp into 3rd was really loud but its hard to hear from where the camera is.

The second video is a burnout. I put the camera on my drivers door facing rear. The car was dirty sorry:nonono:. Click Here!

Enjoy.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
tats cool as hell, and the car sounds good, i could see that cam being used to get weight transfer/launches perfected, lol

Sny714

Established Member
Yea Ive been looking for an in car camera mount for awhile, since ive had my notch. Im so happy i stumbled across this. I wonder if the track I go to will let me mount this outside....doubt it. It might be cool to have it facing the opposite lane on my trunk or roof. If not then I'll at least mount it on my window inside facing the front.

01killercobra

Established Member
that was really cool.. you guys got a link to buy it ? now u just need to catch a police chase an loose them ...lol.

Mt Twigbert

Established Member
Thats way cool..

Can you make another video of it on your bumper again but this time leaving two nice black burnie marks? A good one but not TOO much smoke where you can't see the patches..

I'd like that..

Sny714

Established Member
Thats way cool..

Can you make another video of it on your bumper again but this time leaving two nice black burnie marks? A good one but not TOO much smoke where you can't see the patches..

I'd like that..

Yea I can do it this weekend since Im working during the day. The only problem is when I put it on youtube it loses some detail. The original video I have you see two long marks when I spin 2nd gear, but you can barely see that in the video on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread