New Velvet Revolver Album...

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
Anyone picked it up yet? It came out July 3rd, and I've been thinking about getting it. I thought their first album Contraband was just okay and was hoping that they're second try would raise the bar. Scott Weiland is my favorite singer of all time so I am almost obligated to buy it... just seeing if anyone has listened to it yet.

Any one have any reviews on this so far? Thanks,

Paul

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I have not, but I was in the same boat with the first one. Some songs were great, others were blah...

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
yea, i agree about the first album. overall i still liked it though. their new song "she builds quick machines" is awesome! that might just make me buy it, if the rest are about as good as it is.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
The album is sitting on my doorstep from Amazon for when I get home.

I liked the 1st album a lot, and saw them in concert in Hollywood about 3 months ago, they played 'Quick machines' and about 4 -5 other new songs, they all sounded great. :rockon:

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
Ended up picking up the album last week and I actually think I like it better than their first one. Still not a knockout but after a few listens I'm really diggin this album. I would recommend it.

Paul

Ride Along

i has an avatar!
Established Member
Anyone try to put it into MP3 format yet? The first album had some sort of protection on it and just garbled when you tried to MP3 it. Or at least my copy did. Or maybe I was just listening to it while drunk......?

Destro03

Established Member
Ride Along said:
Anyone try to put it into MP3 format yet? The first album had some sort of protection on it and just garbled when you tried to MP3 it. Or at least my copy did. Or maybe I was just listening to it while drunk......?

It won't do that if you unplug your internet connection before you put it
in. It took me a few trys, but it worked without the internet connected.

Users who are viewing this thread