New Valve Body...

Blown is Better

Established Member
Finally decided to get a valve body from LFP. Dang! You guys weren't joking about a valve body being the best bang for the buck mod. Anyone thinking about it, you're money couldn't be better spent. LFP hooked me up with one for a great price. :rockon:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I love my FTVB. I think it should be the first mod anyone does on their truck. I should have put mine in, before my 6# lower. It was more than worth it.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
I love my FTVB. I think it should be the first mod anyone does on their truck. I should have put mine in, before my 6# lower. It was more than worth it.
wich ftvb do you have DAVE.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I have the 2C i believe it is? I didnt know there was more than one when i bought it from a SVTP member.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
I have the 2C i believe it is? I didnt know there was more than one when i bought it from a SVTP member.
so does it shift firm at crusing and hard at WOT. i just bought a 2c also. getting it this week. does it need a tune, or just plug and play.

Mark@LFP

Banned
Ben,

Glad we could hook you up.
Anyone who may be interested. Our LFPVB Stage1...................................$189.00
Ford Deep Sump Transmission pan with proper filter..................................$49.00

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "

Last edited:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
CHUXSVT said:
so does it shift firm at crusing and hard at WOT. i just bought a 2c also. getting it this week. does it need a tune, or just plug and play.

No tuning required, as long as your line pressure hasnt been raised in your tune. Under cruising, you can feel a very light kick, but floor it, and it hits pretty damn hard. I love it.

BLK54

Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
Mark@LFP said:
Ben,

Glad we could hook you up.
Anyone who may be interested. Our LFPVB Stage2...................................$189.00
Ford Deep Sump Transmission pan with proper filter..................................$49.00

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
" Check IT Out "

i feel retarded, i cant seem to find the "LFPVB Stage2...................................$189.00"

what is the diff from the stage one?

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Mark, your Stage IIs are only 189? I might be selling my FTVB for that. I remember you saying they shifted HARD!!

Mark@LFP

Banned
The LFPVB " Hard " shifting is a Stage2. We rarely sell this stage. LFP does not even list this piece. It is not recommended for the street. That brings us to our Stage1 this is our base performance valve body we have been selling for years. Some have asked for a VB slightly less aggressive, Just a bit softer around town. This would be our Stage1M.

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
" Check IT Out "

Last edited:

BlackL03

Being Blown Feels Gooood!
Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
Under cruising, you can feel a very light kick, but floor it, and it hits pretty damn hard. I love it.

LOL..yeah I installed mine and went and picked my g/f up to go out. I told her to sit back in her seat, cuz she likes to lean across the arm rest to change the radio(even though I always tell her no too) well she didnt and I punched it and it shifted from 1st to second and all I hear is BANG...

It turned out to be her head aganst the back window. It was soo hard not to laugh! :loser: I think I taught her a lesson!

Last edited:

BlackL03

Established Member
haha na she didnt get hurt...lets just say later that night...the answer was no

BLK54

Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
would you recommend i take it to a shop to get installed or is it decently not hard. I have tools etc. just never messed with a tranny. How much did yall pay to haev it installed?

BlackL03

Established Member
You can install it...it is not hard at all! I was going to take it to a shop..they quoted me over $200 bucks! So I decided to do it...took me about an hour and a half and 20 bucks...the hardest part was waiting for all of the fluid to drain...Its a 1 out of 10 in difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread