New Turbo GP Pics!

Shoregtp

Established Member
:rockon: :) Went 12.74 @ 108mph at 13PSI Non Intercooled at Pontiac Day. Looking for Mid-High 11's with Intercooler and Turbo Manifolds. Some of you guys might recognize the red TA :dw:

img_3965.jpg

img_4062.jpg

img_4061.jpg

:-D :-D

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
cool GTP man... get an intercooler... I bet your cylinder temps are sky high... and you're probably pulling some timing

Auditory7

Established Member
one badass GP man. thing looks like a beast!!!! you should really get a intercooler lol. your gonna mess your engine up :|. soon as you get one you will run so much better. great setup btw. how much did you spend to put a turbo on it?

Shoregtp

Established Member
Its sold non-ic with the intercooler as an option.

The kit is specifically made for 3800 cars.

www.3800performance.com under power adder

Remember the GTP's come blown from the factory non-intercooled.

I was running 13psi with 0KR. Could of gone to around 14ish without any timing being pulled. It was a 8 hour bolt on kit, no fabrication and I ran it through my stock catback. I should of dropped the exhaust, would of prolly picked up .3-.4.

Greg

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
Shoregtp said:
Its sold non-ic with the intercooler as an option.

The kit is specifically made for 3800 cars.

www.3800performance.com under power adder

Remember the GTP's come blown from the factory non-intercooled.

I was running 13psi with 0KR. Could of gone to around 14ish without any timing being pulled. It was a 8 hour bolt on kit, no fabrication and I ran it through my stock catback. I should of dropped the exhaust, would of prolly picked up .3-.4.

Greg

Also remember the compressor is right next to the turbine which is flowing HOT EXHAUST gases, which is order of magnitudes higher in temp than the supercharger air. You're losing so much power from just flowing all that hot expanded air. I'm suprised that you havent seen any knock... but then again, 14 psi isnt that much, and it probably is a pretty efficient turbo. :shrug:

BlueOvalMan_4.6

Established Member
Nice TGP! A guy i used to work with had one! One nite he was going to his g/f's we did a couple of rolling races 65 to about 110! It was a close race his car pulled hard but my car pulled a little harder! But at the top of the off ramp his fuel pump cut out! But all in all nice car!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Very nice!!! Let us know when you get the intercooler on and running. That should really pick you up.

And oh what a sleeper!

Shoregtp

Established Member
Went back to the track.....only difference was a cutout and .5 more LB of boost.

12.70 on a 2.08 60ft trapping at 113.76.......

Intercooler goes on this week!

Users who are viewing this thread