New Tune...I'm Happy

BlackCobra96

Just got word from Lidio at Alternative Performance. After a pulley upgrade and tune, my car is making about 425 RWHP. He said that the setup makes 11 PSI max boost. Someone upgraded their 8 month old 42 PSI injectors to 60 PSI, so he replaced mine with the 42's.

Anyone want to wager a guess on as to my 1/4 and trap speeds? My mods are in sig. My previous fasted was 13.0 at 109, and I'm always shifting pretty easy. It has P315 BFG DR's.

crystal_SVT

Established Member
PACIFICGREENSVT said:
thats bad ass.i would guess 12,4 @110mph.

lidio's the man! how much is a tune from him? i need a tune bad.

i would hope with 425 rwhp he would be trappin higher than 110..n/a cobras with bolt ons are trappin that! if u can drive that thing u should be 116-118.

Mhissticobra

Established Member
Lidio IS the man. He is VERY knowledgeable about what he does. I had my car tuned by him early last year and I would recommend him to anyone wanting a tune.

BlackCobra96

Wildpony said:
12.2-12.4 @115-117 on street tires
mid 11's on drag tires

Wildpony, we met a couple of times at Smackdown events. You're probably really close with your times, considering that we've got pretty much the same setup, tuned by the same tuner, and run at the same track. Now I need to get some time slips to back it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread