New true forged wheels! Lots of pics

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
Well, FINALLY had some nice weather, and got the car cleaned up. Of course its gonna rain tomorrow. Well anyways, Steve set me up with some wicked Stepped lip Mach 5's. Im very happy with them, I need to get some polish and clean and polish them good but I havent had time. Anyways the sizes are 17x8s and 17x11s 245/40 and 315 35

I know the car isnt as nice as some on this site, and yes Im replacing the chin spoiler. But let me know what you think!

Also looking for peoples opinions on keeping it wingless and doing a shaved cobra rear bumper, or keeping the stock bumper and doing a 03/04 spoiler.

Thanks!!

Here is a link to make it easy..
And after the pics I installed my new MRT Hood struts and got rid of the stupid *** prop rod.

Mach 1 new wheels pictures by Mudd_Slinger - Photobucket

Predatorbird

Established Member
Those wheels look pretty good, but I think 18's would have been better. The stepped lip makes them look smaller IMO.

They still look better than most other 17's out there and I'm a fan of stepped lip forged wheels. :beer:

Stevo151

Established Member
yeah 18's wud have been sick lookin, still looks pretty sweet tho man

i like this pic the most btw :rockon:
IMGP1809.jpg

TheGimp711

Established Member
Car looks nice man...Im a fan of wingless but 03/04 Spoilers look best if you want to put one on. 18's probably would have filled it out more but if you lower it some more it will take up that gap and the wheels wont look so small because of the lip! Sweet looking wheels though! Its always nice to see different wheels on a Mustang...

-Evan-

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I REALLY thought about 18s but the price difference in tires was a big decision, and the car had 18s on it when I bought it and i wasnt a huge fan. When I get bored with these, I may step back up to 18s. But i was also worried I would need to roll the fenders to the 18s in the rear??

Predatorbird

Established Member
Thought I'd help other people out and post some of the pics. I hate clicking on links to scroll through tons of pics myself.

IMGP1832.jpg

IMGP1828.jpg

IMGP1826.jpg

IMGP1814.jpg

IMGP1812.jpg

IMGP1794.jpg

IMGP1791.jpg

gksingh

Established Member
Hmm Looks as if your Car has been F*cked by a Terminator from the Front and had a Twin Screw Ride your Engine all night Long :p

Hahahahah Sweet Car and Sweet Wheels though...

I would have gone 18's but those wheels have the classic look to them nice...

NateV8

Established Member
They look OK, I would have gone with 18s. It would probably look MUCH better if you lowered it. Small wheels and big fender gap is not a good combo.

Also looking for peoples opinions on keeping it wingless and doing a shaved cobra rear bumper, or keeping the stock bumper and doing a 03/04 spoiler.

I would do Cobra side skirts before I did anything else. Definitely my favorite mod to GT's and Machs

crazycarlo

Established Member
Car looks good Joey. I can't wait to see it. The car is already lowered guys and let me tell ya he's being modest about his car its the cleanest car I've ever been in. And after driving it, its the main reason I wanna go eaton on my 98.

Users who are viewing this thread