New True Forged wheel style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasar Z

Established Member
Well, I finally got my car back together after getting out in the intense Arizona heat and finishing it up on Saturday. I am sure Steve at True Forged was wondering what happened to me as I have had the wheels for a couple of months now. Anyway, here are a few pictures I took today with the new True Forged Retro's (two-piece). I was able to get a set that Steve already had done for the SRA fitment as well as having the "windows" on the wheels custom powder coated flat black. I love the other True Forged styles but I wanted something unique. I am thrilled with the way the car turned out...now it's time for more horsepower:banana:

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
forged wheels are the shit!

perhaps a "new" set may be coming in for either the 350 or cobra in the near future... LOL!

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I said it when I first saw pics of those wheels a few months ago, and I'll say it again......those wheels would look fantastic on a Mach. The look good on the Cobra too. I just think the style would be more fitting for the Machs.

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
I said it when I first saw pics of those wheels a few months ago, and I'll say it again......those wheels would look fantastic on a Mach. The look good on the Cobra too. I just think the style would be more fitting for the Machs.

+1 totally agree. They would look tits on a Mach 1 but looks badass on the cobra nontheless :beer: All these True Forged wheel threads lately is getting me ancy. Can't wait to get mine. :D

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
East Valley...SE corner of Gilbert. You?

Opposite end. haha I'm out by 115th Avenue/Pinnacle Peak. Hit me up sometime if you're ever out and about in the evening; maybe we could meet up somewhere. Good lookin' car, man!

Black Sex

Established Member
You have a good lookin car Mike. They look big. What size?
You still enjoying the SRA?

Quasar Z

Established Member
You have a good lookin car Mike. They look big. What size?
You still enjoying the SRA?

Thanks Nick. They are 18x9 and 18x10 with 275/35/18 Nitto's on the front and 305/35/18 Mickey Thompson's on the back. I am still thoroughly enjoying the SRA as well...not a trace of wheel hop and the ride is not much different. I did cut 1/2 coil off the the rear Steeda springs to bring it down just a bit.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
i am sorry but i just don't care for them. maybe on a different car

Black Sex

Established Member
Thanks Nick. They are 18x9 and 18x10 with 275/35/18 Nitto's on the front and 305/35/18 Mickey Thompson's on the back. I am still thoroughly enjoying the SRA as well...not a trace of wheel hop and the ride is not much different. I did cut 1/2 coil off the the rear Steeda springs to bring it down just a bit.

Good deal. Im glad you still like it. It was my plan to cut 1/2 or 3/4 coil if I were to keep it. So whats on your list for more power? Im guessing those rear tires are a 28". How do you like them with the 3.73's? I think im going to ditch the 4.10's. Too much rpm on the highway. If I had the .50 6th gear I wouldn't mind them as much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread