New Truck, and new Mach mods. check it out!

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
First ill start with my new truck.. bought BRAND NEW 3 months ago, completely stock 2011 toyota tacoma 4wd. Lifted it 6" and put 20" xd misfits with 35's right away. Small mods like 5000k hids, plastidipped the chrome letters on the wheels, led full interior lights, stage 2 trex eyelids, custom plates, removed the stock grille and put a grillcraft in it, removed the emblems, decals, and all that stock crap. cut the stock rear section of the exhaust off, and put a wickedflow muffler then dumped it. i wont bother posting a stock pic. but here is is now.

taken today with eyelids and blacked out wheels.
IMG_5179.jpg

before the eyelids
IMG_5035.jpg

IMG_5037.jpg

a little older.
IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_3542.jpg

As far as the mach goes. i dont remember the last thing i posted was. but i put 4.10's, mac ceramic coated longtubes, accufab tb, c&l intake, new maf, and a TUNE.
Then i got bored and sprayed some plastidip on a few sections, black chrome rear inserts, cobra tail lights back on. post up what you like/dislike. comments are welcome. i am happy with the way it looks at the moment. something different again.

Future mods are: New smoked headlights, blue oval smoked clear fogs, Cirlcle D stall, stage 2 cams, p&p lower intake, and maybe down the road.... a procharger.. but who knows how long THAT will be. lol oh well here are some pics...

i would also like some new wheels maybe down the road too.. which ones should i get to look best? opinions are welcome. ccw's??
IMG_5222.png

IMG_5149.jpg

IMG_5153.jpg

IMG_5199.jpg

IMG_5221.png

Picture4617.jpg

IMG_5247.jpg

IMG_5246.jpg

IMG_5251.png

Not to mention the best news.. getting married feb 25th to Ashley. my long time gf since high school.

Z28

Established Member
Nice looking vehicles, I really like the eyelids on the Toyota.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
thanks everyone!

which cams should i get? i plan to get ported and polished upper and lower intake, what should i replace at that time? i want some stage 2 cams so i get some power and a nice lope. what else is helpful to change or mod? i come here to ask the pros. thanks in advance for the help

Red10thcv

Established Member
I like the way you :pepper:eek:ld schooled:pepper: the shaker assembly.

It's where he removed black off the top of the ribs of shaker. Nice simple mod.
Plus, the Cobra Jet emblem.

Last edited:

mustangfreak123

Established Member
I remember you from my days on Gotstang years ago! The Mach and Tacoma look sick! Congrats on your marriage, I just got married in April to my g/f of almost 7 yrs!

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Comments?? Ok...the rear bumper looks HORRIBLE!!! IMO that is the worst thing you can do but the cars stance is perfect!!

SVT Pille

Established Member
Cobra bumper looks nice without the vertical pillars and the mid section sprayed, reminds me of the S197 GT/CS front end.

F8L BYT

Established Member
Nice mach and truck! Both look great imo

thanks everyone!

which cams should i get? i plan to get ported and polished upper and lower intake, what should i replace at that time? i want some stage 2 cams so i get some power and a nice lope. what else is helpful to change or mod? i come here to ask the pros. thanks in advance for the help

A friend of mine has comp stage 2 cams and it runs really well and made good power too for stock heads. It made 380/362. Here is the idle video of how the cams sound

[youtube_browser]jUqbrAJpKMU[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread