New Track Times

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
Went to the track great night. Improved on my times, got runner up in bracket racing somehow, and then went to a gas station where there was a stretch hummer. out of the station walks 12 gorgeous women one after another and hop in. i stand there in shock somehow i started pumping as. they leave i wave, the look over wave back and start blowing kisses:D Anyways my best time

Reaction:.171
60': 1.997
1/8: 8.757 @81.348
1/4: 13.544 @103.537

96SVT_2_NV

Established Member
i bet you have drag radials :p if not i wish i could pull 1.997 on streets :nonono: nice times

StangsN4x4S

USMC
Established Member
not bad times......but jeez thats like something of a dream, run ur best time then see a limo full of hot women that blow kisses at u o ya thats awesome

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
he's lying about the car full of women...it was really all the new waiters at Allan Golds :lol: :lol:

the car has some 30s in it!! just get that 60' down and you'll pick it up and then some on the other end.

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
shut up doug your just jealous cause you dont see limos full of hotties with corona
mods are 4.10 gears(they suck for the strip)
nitto 275/40/17 drag radials
magnaflow catback
and thats it

lookinfor cobra

Established Member
nick great run !!!!!!! I just got my bbk cold air on last night and ran my buddies c5 (auto) and he got me out the hole but top of second and third I went by him I could never get by him before !!!!!!! we went two times same result (dam that car launches) both times so im going to go out on wed and see what I can run are you going !!!! I still dont have a helmet (probably wont need one tho Ill never hook up on street tires!!!! later mike

Last edited:

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
1.9......nice......much better than ur 2.3 before. i want DR's!!!!!! we'll have to set up a day in the next couple of months where we can head out to the track. lookinfor cobra: so i take it u like the BBK? i bought a snell approved helmet at roseville cycle center for $65. 97 svt cbra: nice times, i cant wait to get outher with u guys. and i fuly belive the hotties in the limo thing, ive seen that limo and can only imagine whats on the inside.

Justin

lookinfor cobra

Established Member
lax thanks are you going out next wed ? trying to find a deal like that without going to roseville.....yep the bbk and the mass air screen ( or lack ther of) helped a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread