New toys!!

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
new toys: RRA Entry Tactical Model with Surefire M500, Hogue Grip, Hard chromed bolt carrier, Aimpoint Comp M2, and custom trigger. Also pictured is my newly acquired Springfield Armory XD-40

138690.jpg

some of my pistols, those who know me know i have more lol
138691.jpg

and the Sexy AR clan
138692.jpg

Guns ftw!!! enjoy guys :D

For those who know me on this site, more pics to come of new additions to this family lol:pepper:

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
shooting is the funnest way to relieve stress. sure as hell works for me lol

horsemen, lol he is my idol, i want a place just like him one day. I have a LOT more guns i just posted up some of my recent purchases with some of my ol stuff.

Last edited:

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
local gun store, it just has CAA Handguards, CAA Stock Saddle, Leopold A2 carry handle, Aimpoint Comp M2, RRA NM 2 stage trigger, DPMS forged upper and m4 feed ramps, and DPMS forged lower

2004sonicblueL

Established Member
thats why i LOVE my 100 yard shooting range in my back yard!!!!! for yall gun lovers in upper part of SC lets get together and go shooting!!!!

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
what part os SC are you in 2004sonicblue. I visit my girl parents very other month or so. Right now they live in Easley

2004sonicblueL

Established Member
i live like 10 mins outside of charlotte in the fort mill/ lancaster area!(its about 1 3/4 hours away from Easley or if you drive like me an hour!!) you should come on down sometime ill get a few mustang guys from around here that like to shoot and we can have a car show/shooting day!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread