New toyo tq on rear.

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
was looking at 03dsgsnake car last wk and seen the new toyo's on the rear so i decieded to get some and he was right these tires are great and they hook up good, not to mention the price of them $114. a tire and i had them shipped to my front door all said and done $270.76. My buddy mounted and balance them for me for freeee. here are some pics of them and my son which he help clean the car today with me. This car may come up for sale due to my wifes health just dont know what to ask yet, next wk will have a deffinet answer on the sale.
IMG_1338.jpg
IMG_1336.jpg
IMG_1341.jpg
IMG_1334.jpg

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
The tire size is a 315-35-17 and they are on a 10.5 wheel with either a 1/2 or 3/8 spacer cant remember what i put on there also morroso studs. here is a pic i forgot to put up of the motor wiped it down alittle.
019.jpg

Stephen4036

Established Member
do all cobra CAI's fit each other.. that BBK looks just like my 98 cobra BBK...

first pic hurts meh eyes!

looks really good though.. if you car was dropped .5 all the way around.. OMG.

03sm3341

Established Member
Ive had my Toyo tq's for a year now and 3000miles still have plenty of tread and hook well. I was shocked at $114 a tire thats an insane price. I plopped down $250 a tire for my 315/35/18's. Maybe the rim size?

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
Okay guys here is the website for the tires, Save and Buy Tires Direct @ TiresDirect.Net and check out the video for them, i dont know how they compare to the 555r all i know is for the price and the way they ride and hook up its well worth the money. Me and my boys went out last nite to telegraph, for those who dont know its a four lane road and alot of guys go there hang out in a big parking lot and alot of racing of course anyways I did a good burnout had a little run with a 10sec mustang i was happy with the way they hooked up. The springs on the car are eibach cut 1coil in the rears and have all the iso on. The thing on the pass side trunk is something that my buddy got me it says "stang" think maybe i will put something else on there just dont know what seems like everyone has the same thing there. Im sure that some of you get these tires are gonna be happy as hell, I am! Oh yeah thanks 04sleeper, kevin for the insight on the fender rolling did just like you told me and no rubbing tested it out last nite.

Last edited:

03sm3341

Established Member
Okay guys here is the website for the tires, Save and Buy Tires Direct @ TiresDirect.Net and check out the video for them, i dont know how they compare to the 555r all i know is for the price and the way they ride and hook up its well worth the money. Me and my boys went out last nite to telegraph, for those who dont know its a four lane road and alot of guys go there hang out in a big parking lot and alot of racing of course anyways I did a good burnout had a little run with a 10sec mustang i was happy with the way they hooked up. The springs on the car are eibach cut 1coil in the rears and have all the iso on. The thing on the pass side trunk is something that my buddy got me it says "stang" think maybe i will put something else on there just dont know what seems like everyone has the same thing there. Im sure that some of you get these tires are gonna be happy as hell, I am! Oh yeah thanks 04sleeper, kevin for the insight on the fender rolling did just like you told me and no rubbing tested it out last nite.

They smoke alot during a burn out dont they. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread