New toy?

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
Whaddya think? Is it real, or a pipe dream? Judging by some photos, I don't know if this is a fully functional model or just a prototype. The manufacturer is taking this thing on a tour and taking orders, so maybe an leo here could request a visit and give an svtp exclusive!

Carbon Motors

hyyh55y6.gif

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
It is being produced on a limited basis right now. They are looking for future years commitment from L.E. agencies so they can go into full production.

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
That's badarse. I wish I could order one, but that whole "not a cop" thing might be a bit of a barrier for me. Oh well, I bet James Bond is extremely jealous right now.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Its the carbon motors E7, they finally made a working prototype, which is what your viewing.

Retail price would be 70 grand, or the price of 3 crown victorias. It comes with a turbo diesel BMW engine IIRC, and fisher price sirens.

Its not a practical car due to the cost, and the fact that parts would still be expensive. the car IS based off the chrysler LX platform, but how many of those parts are left i dont know.

BTW, these cars would never be sold to public, even after retirement.

Users who are viewing this thread