New toy.

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Me and my cousin just went in together on a 92 SHO 5speed. 100k on the clock, but it seems to run fine, very fine for the $1000 price tag. It needs quite a bit of bodywork, paint, exterior trim, and interior. Its going to be a dragger/weekend streetcar. ill be doing all the sanding and bodywork, while he concentrates on turning into a beast.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Fastest sho far is 12.9, don't let the times fool you...........from a roll there are many DEADLY SHOs out there

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Were hoping to get the jump on the less than well prepared import crowd around here, minus the trio of known SR20 powered 240sx running around. Im my (few) times out at the local 1/8th mile, ive learned to not mess with the local muscle contingent, those people are quite insane. :-D

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Please, dont exect the SHO to be a 11 second car, the fastest so far is 12.9, so dont get your hopes up, the car however can kick some sereous ass on the Road Course, and yes, SHO's are KILLERS From a rolling start in stock form.

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
We have our expectations, but 11seconds isnt one of them, especially since its going to be on a 1/8th 99% of the time.
:-D

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Small update for anyone who might care. Finished sanding it down today, got the replacement rear fascia prepped and ready for paint. Tokico struts and Eibachs came in monday. Were waiting to get it all painted and the rims/tires ordered before putting them on.

Users who are viewing this thread